Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

:cheers:
4448614421_8c539cb380_b.jpg

UCD.jpg

mvSkAMlYnHGIPkgvWEdYprw.jpg

msraVtNmKLW6Y6knmpltU_g.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg
rapid Vienna cheated Celtic out of the competition that year, would have loved a Celtic v Everton final with the whole stadium roaring 'for its a grand old team to play for'. But all the same the toffees exacted revenge and put a smile on the faces of the hoops. My god did Everton spank them that night.!!!

:cheers:
rapid Vienna cheated Celtic out of the competition that year, would have loved a Celtic v Everton final with the whole stadium roaring 'for its a grand old team to play for'. But all the same the toffees exacted revenge and put a smile on the faces of the hoops. My god did Everton spank them that night.!!!

...I felt we won the trophy in the semi-final, such was the attitude of that team you couldn't see the Austrians getting near us in the final and that turned out to be the case.

we won it for us, not for any kind of revenge for Celtic.

if we'd played that lot in the final there wouldn't haven't been any kind of love-in in the squares of Rotterdam there would've been carnage.
There were a few hundred Celtic there,right end side from are end bottom tier, glad we didn't play them ,imagine them lot after we had hammerd them in the final and off the pitch as well. Really don't like either old firm team, we didn't sing GOT at the time either, they did and ynwa quite a lot as well.

There were a few hundred Celtic there,right end side from are end bottom tier, glad we didn't play them ,imagine them lot after we had hammerd them in the final and off the pitch as well. Really don't like either old firm team, we didn't sing GOT at the time either, they did and ynwa quite a lot as well.

There were a few in Gwladys St for the semi too, could well have been folk that lived local like, spotted 1 lad I went to school with that was a Utd Season Ticket Holder as well... he was just there for the love of football though, we often used to go to Wigan games together when we were at school.

Lad i worked with at the time was from Stretford and he said he's never seen mayhem like when they had the replayed game at OT & Utd & Celtic were supposed to have some kind of allegiance but he said the streets were like full scale riots.

This photo reminds me of that line from Chinatown: 'who's the midget?'
Probably one of the three greatest midfielders ever to play for Everton FC mate! a legend in his day up there with alkan ball by all accounts have a look at the pictures above this post -
http://www.evertonfc.com/players/b/bc/bobby-collins

9acd0c30377d4603bdf5f5d47b6b3b41.jpg

Position:
MF
D.o.B: 16/02/1931
Birthplace: Glasgow
Appearances: 147
Goals: 48

Probably one of the three greatest midfielders ever to play for Everton FC mate! a legend in his day up there with alkan ball by all accounts have a look at the pictures above this post -
http://www.evertonfc.com/players/b/bc/bobby-collins

9acd0c30377d4603bdf5f5d47b6b3b41.jpg

Position:
MF
D.o.B: 16/02/1931
Birthplace: Glasgow
Appearances: 147
Goals: 48
I know; tongue in cheek post. Shame he left, especially to that lot.

Dario..Alan Biley joined us(July 1981) from Derby County after they were relegated from the 1st Division.
He was with Cambridge prior to joining Derby.
He left Everton August 1982...never made much of an impact with us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back