Old Everton Pictures

@Dario Terracotta @larbert toffee @SantaClausisanEvertonian @allezlesbleus @kev
Fingers crossed fellas that our new Persian overlord and Dutch defensive, cannonball shot manager can re-build Everton and together we can all enjoy new memories to match those of the 60s' and mid-80s. I've taken my youngest daughter to Wembley four times with only the penalty shoot-out win over Manure to remember fondly and if there's one thing I want to do above anything else is celebrate an FA Cup win with her at my side.

NSNO, What's our name ?
Everton!! Brilliant mate! Our time will come again.

AchplO.jpg

Wish I'd been born a few years earlier to see that great team Joey,I can only say it was similar for me back in 1985, went to virtually all the games home and away and it was fantastic talking to or hearing other clubs fans saying what we already knew,i.e."They're some side that Everton":)

70 Vs 85, neck and neck for me, the way I separate them is thus;

If they played best of say 39 frames of snooker it would go 19-20 to '85

'70 would score a bag load of 147's
'85 would win the close frames, those with snookers and black ball finishes, the 52-56pts. frames

they just hated losing

70 Vs 85, neck and neck for me, the way I separate them is thus;

If they played best of say 39 frames of snooker it would go 19-20 to '85

'70 would score a bag load of 147's
'85 would win the close frames, those with snookers and black ball finishes, the 52-56pts. frames

they just hated losing
The ball Harvey and Kendall team for me wins it as they had a three man midfield with two cracking out and out wingers in Moggsy , and Husband!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back