Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Saw this on FB today
1703357039091.webp

His stature as a player was far worse - if it was raining he looked like a wet Echo skin & bone - but I can tell you he was dynamite as a player creative & a player with a thunderous shot - as a pen taker he took most almost 100% conversion rate - & he took a lot of pens deadly accurate into the inside of the net by the post - he had the cheek to point which corner he would hit the ball to the keeper - & in it went like a thunderbolt -

Evidently he took pens as a schoolboy & he started as a fast winger - his chain-smoking in the words of the GV stopped him from being the no 1 forward in his era - the only player the GV knew who could smoke after a game to smoke in the showers ...

A rebel who was made captain of our club never got the accolades the GV ever got - yet he was an amazing classy inside forward who with the GV fetched us the title in 1963 & he topped the goal scoring charts 10-12 where pens though ....

for @roy vernon & co -

View attachment 239245
Those “ Puma “ boots were my first proper pair of football boots. What an improvement from the previous old fashioned ones I had.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back