Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Mike Bernard all day long
Not with those legs-lol
412S3hKLv-L.jpg

No caption with that photo I just guessed at Joe Royle - but it could have been Whittle it was on TV as if you look the tv cameras were there - please don't argue over it, just debate who the player holding Bally is their have been times I have posted a photo and no one ever came back with a answer the Mick Lyons one with the radio and four players one was a ringer as no one knew him he was a member of staff or something?
keep the debate light hearted as always it takes an age to get these pictures uploaded its a great thread;)
also sometimes the captions of players games are total misprints, and if you are putting many pics on as I do and others you over look it;)
Think u might be correct with big Joe,Joey great pictures keep em coming.Hope u are feeling better. btw couldn't do that conversation thing soz.

yXVMFI.jpg

England Squad for Mexico World Cup 1970, which includes Alan Ball, Keith Newton, Tommy Wright and Brian Labone.

England Squad for Mexico World Cup 1970, which includes Alan Ball, Keith Newton, Tommy Wright and Brian Labone.
From Left to Right ( players only) Cooper,Hughes,Stepney,Labone ,Thompson,Newton,Banks,Clarke,Labone,Charlton,Hurst,Bobby Charlton,Hurst, Madeley Jack Charlton, Osgood ,BLANK,Bonnetti,Bell,Mullery,Astle(the [Poor language removed])Kidd , Moore, Lee,Tommy Wright ,Bally,Shilton,BLANK, Coates, Styles

Back Row, Banks, Bobby Charlton, Jackie Charlton, Hunter, Osgood, Bell, Kidd, Astle
Middle Row, Harold Shepherdson, Bonetti, Stepney, Labone, Hirst, Shilton, Tommy Wright, Alan Ball, Moore, Lee, Les Cocker
Front Row, Hughes, Cooper, Clarke, Tomoson, Keith Newton, Peters, Sadler, Mullery, Coates, Stiles

Back Row, Banks, Bobby Charlton, Jackie Charlton, Hunter, Osgood, Bell, Kidd, Astle
Middle Row, Harold Shepherdson, Bonetti, Stepney, Labone, Hirst, Shilton, Tommy Wright, Alan Ball, Moore, Lee, Les Cocker
Front Row, Hughes, Cooper, Clarke, Tomoson, Keith Newton, Peters, Sadler, Mullery, Coates, Stiles

I don't know if I am right on the above as I have not checked just gone off the picture can anybody name the 2 blanks?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back