Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Don't want to split hairs mate but I think its was 67 I was at the game with my arl fella who always insisted that Harry Potts the then manager of Burnley had gone out and pissed all over the pitch at Turf Moor making it into a mudbath.
Me dad may well of be lying like but at a young age you tend to take these things as gospel
It's what was in the caption of the photo often happens;)

Here we go again....sorry Joey !!! Is it big Joe ? Looks a bit scrawny for him ?
knee ID parade?

images

He never played with Bally....came after hed gone to Arsenal.
'...and some fell on stoney ground'
Went straight over the top of your head mate did it...The great Lawson - Bernard debate of 2016??...nothing?? ringing not the faintest bell??
@Joey66, help me out here mate, if it was you, repost it willya

we really need a sarcastic / Ironic font on here

'...and some fell on stoney ground'
Went straight over the top of your head mate did it...The great Lawson - Bernard debate of 2016??...nothing?? ringing not the faintest bell??
@Joey66, help me out here mate, if it was you, repost it willya

we really need a sarcastic / Ironic font on here
Woah there....dont take the aggressive hump where none was intended at all. Ok, so you knew Bally wasnt here when Bernard came from Stoke. Mea culpa....I apologise if you were offended. People do get things wrong though...I know I do. Your post wasn't exactly dripping in what you term irony you know...mine was agreed with by others too who evidently thought the same as me. But if you want to think it went straight over the top of my head being so ironic..OK. Yeah, I recall that Lawson one but it was merely subjective differences in opinion, without looking it up, like every other was it/wasn't it picture that comes on here that Joey is kind enough to put on here for us older Blues. Ah well...

Woah there....dont take the aggressive hump where none was intended at all. Ok, so you knew Bally wasnt here when Bernard came from Stoke. Mea culpa....I apologise if you were offended. People do get things wrong though...I know I do. Your post wasn't exactly dripping in what you term irony you know...mine was agreed with by others too who evidently thought the same as me. But if you want to think it went straight over the top of my head being so ironic..OK. Yeah, I recall that Lawson one but it was merely subjective differences in opinion, without looking it up, like every other was it/wasn't it picture that comes on here that Joey is kind enough to put on here for us older Blues. Ah well...
No caption with that photo I just guessed at Joe Royle - but it could have been Whittle it was on TV as if you look the tv cameras were there - please don't argue over it, just debate who the player holding Bally is their have been times I have posted a photo and no one ever came back with a answer the Mick Lyons one with the radio and four players one was a ringer as no one knew him he was a member of staff or something?
keep the debate light hearted as always it takes an age to get these pictures uploaded its a great thread;)
also sometimes the captions of players games are total misprints, and if you are putting many pics on as I do and others you over look it;)

No caption with that photo I just guessed at Joe Royle - but it could have been Whittle it was on TV as if you look the tv cameras were there - please don't argue over it, just debate who the player holding Bally is their have been times I have posted a photo and no one ever came back with a answer the Mick Lyons one with the radio and four players one was a ringer as no one knew him he was a member of staff or something?
keep the debate light hearted as always it takes an age to get these pictures uploaded its a great thread;)
also sometimes the captions of players games are total misprints, and if you are putting many pics on as I do and others you over look it;)
@Joey66 & @Jacob; peace brothers, from now on silence will be goldy...a bit like Irony only softer, more ductile, malleable and shinier
you're doing a grand job Joey

It's Mike Bernard
*runs

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back