Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Apparently the north west was hit with extreme weather which rendered some games to be cancelled.
From what i can glean from records our last game at Goodison Park was on Jan.28th V Wolves won 4-0 .
The records show the next game at The Old Lady was against Bristol City in the F.A.Cup 5th round 12 th Feb. won 1-0 (Joey 66) your mate scored the winner . J Royle..
Until Mar.10th V Man u. 0-0 in the league ...when we had already knocked them out of the F.A.Cup at Old Trafford on Mar. 1st.
I wish i could re-write the semi-final V City at Villa Park.

Not sure what went wrong with that last post, but you get my drift.
Yes, fully get your drift.
Liked your description of the mist and drizzle.
Someone do a scratch and sniff, where you can breathe in the smell of Higsons, Old Holborn, and the chippies cooking in good old fashioned dripping, and you'd earn a fortune

Apparently the north west was hit with extreme weather which rendered some games to be cancelled.
From what i can glean from records our last game at Goodison Park was on Jan.28th V Wolves won 4-0 .
The records show the next game at The Old Lady was against Bristol City in the F.A.Cup 5th round 12 th Feb. won 1-0 (Joey 66) your mate scored the winner . J Royle..
Until Mar.10th V Man u. 0-0 in the league ...when we had already knocked them out of the F.A.Cup at Old Trafford on Mar. 1st.
I wish i could re-write the semi-final V City at Villa Park.
Everton played in our yellow away strip, against Bristol as was allowed in those days.
William Shankly was watching and signed Larry Lloyd on the strength of his performance

aca19c281bc317fa81f1b656dfb6480c.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back