Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

3b376c101615169b42cf9d0928fdda28.jpg
Old workmate of mine, not seen him for a year or two, but he's still cutting about.

...I often look at these wonderful old pictures and wonder if any of the folk in them are still with us or if a relative recognises them.

Same here Eggs, I always try and spot my Dad - He started watching Everton after the war, and was still watching them until the day he died in 2006! I look out for him in all the relevant pictures either at Goodison or Wembley and have never spotted him yet! One day I will!!!

Same here Eggs, I always try and spot my Dad - He started watching Everton after the war, and was still watching them until the day he died in 2006! I look out for him in all the relevant pictures either at Goodison or Wembley and have never spotted him yet! One day I will!!!

...that would be lovely, fingers crossed you spot him on here one day.

Great day Joey great goal from Sharp I was there to enjoy it in fact been to the pit on quite a few occasions 1st as a kid on the kop for the Bally facup win on the screens.Uefa cup game v leeds with a rs mate abt '69 they lost 1-0.Andy King game 1-1 and earlier Jimmy Greaves scoring for Spurs in a win I think.Plus the Rat goal win and when we drew in the cup (Nevin) and eventually won the tie.Hardly ever seen the Rs win at An field thank god.Many a heartbreak at Goodison and Wembley I have witnessed unfortunately.

Great day Joey great goal from Sharp I was there to enjoy it in fact been to the pit on quite a few occasions 1st as a kid on the kop for the Bally facup win on the screens.Uefa cup game v leeds with a rs mate abt '69 they lost 1-0.Andy King game 1-1 and earlier Jimmy Greaves scoring for Spurs in a win I think.Plus the Rat goal win and when we drew in the cup (Nevin) and eventually won the tie.Hardly ever seen the Rs win at An field thank god.Many a heartbreak at Goodison and Wembley I have witnessed unfortunately.
Notice which RED rat is looking on!lol

Dukla Prague, anyone travel there ?

duk3a506.jpg
Sorry bud, but gotta ask you to take this image off. It's a patch-up/scan from my web site everton100.com. Reasons just the same as when I had to ask another poster in this thread a while back. Don't want to be a spoilsport but have been burnt in the past. Cheers.

Always remember Bally destroying Manu Charlton,Best,Law etc in 67 home game 3-1 In August brilliant.They won the European Cup that season and were League champions they couldn't handle him at all my Dad got us stand tickets it was great.Got the Charles Buchan Xmas annual that year what a picture of Bally on the front cover scoring in that game!Best Everton player I have ever seen.

Always remember Bally destroying Manu Charlton,Best,Law etc in 67 home game 3-1 In August brilliant.They won the European Cup that season and were League champions they couldn't handle him at all my Dad got us stand tickets it was great.Got the Charles Buchan Xmas annual that year what a picture of Bally on the front cover scoring in that game!Best Everton player I have ever seen.
Mate I upload pictures on here - they go on the web automatically and get used what's your problem - mine our from old books, but get nicked as you say?
many a rare picture I put on here for the enjoyment of the Forum gets reused or placed elsewhere on the net?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back