Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Another bargain the world class - Peter Reid

s-l1600.jpg

We are 814 pages into old photos of the blues, and this question is raised as I stated before I have put pictures on here, and they go on the internet everywhere - not just on the GOT - in fact other GOT posters see them miss them on here , and repost them on here lol
does it bother me after taking an age to upload them -NO - its for the joy of the GOT community -
as I stated the copyright law usually big firms like almany paste a logo over the picture so you can view them,but they have the copyrights as for the law I would imagine it's a minefield - I seen a guy on a car boot selling gloss paper photos for a £1 of all teams - I got talking to him he was prepared to pay me £30 for the rare Photos I had turned him down, as he would have had to take the originals away - thats where the money is on the originals not on a copy - newspapers place sport pictures everyday if you a diligent to save them, and collect them its your collection imo!
My son put two logos on rare photos on here of mine so thats your answer.
legally after 844 pages it has to be ok?
Thanks...l think. You've put up some great pics Joey and it matters not a jot to me or anybody what legal implications (or not) arise. To be frank, without such as yourself being able to contribute to this forum then the 'history' of our wonderful club would be lost on the younger generation. It's important that they realise there was a time before the Premiership and, more importantly, halcyon days where we tasted fairly regularly the sweet nectar of success. Oops, there l go waxing lyrical but it's being able to revisit those times through the photos in here that makes this site so emotive and special and brings back the memories.
Here's hoping we are on the verge of creating new and greater ones for the next generations.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back