• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Cucurella- Don’t care if he’s the best fullback in the world, surely if you’re outside the top few clubs in the world then selling a fullback for £40/50m is good business. Cheapest outfield position to replace.

Chelsea now thinking about going for Aubameyang...? What is going on, Todd should've just left Marina there for the transitional year.

I might sound Bias as a Gooner, but Jesus would've suited them like a glove.

Gerard Romero, who has been right about everything so far in this transfer window, suggests something big is going down at Barca tonight

Gerard Romero, who has been right about everything so far in this transfer window, suggests something big is going down at Barca tonight
Don't mention that name around man utd fans lmao

Apparently Chelsea want De jong and it's either Aubameyang or Dest, and they have tentative interest in depay according to the guardian.

Definitely some movement.

SWAT team has been called as Laporta has a gun to Braithwaite's head forcing him to sign a termination of his contract

Smiling at myself watching SSN last night were presenters were debating transfers. That Kaveh bloke got rattled a couple of times when challenged on a few of his claims. His responses "I understand etc etc" "I'm told" "my sources" has he ever brought an exclusive or just regurgitating old news and getting paid for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back