• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest signing Lodi.

They better have some good clauses in their contracts otherwise they'll be screwed if they go straight down.

Forest signing Lodi.

They better have some good clauses in their contracts otherwise they'll be screwed if they go straight down.
With the players and manager they have they have a high chance of sorting themselves out and staying up, they need to be quick though otherwise the league will just eat them up.

Am I missing something over isak? Sky saying he only scored 6 and set up 2 in la Liga last season. Is that right?
He's a very hit and miss player, I assume Newcastle are paying for the future potential if he lives up to it, but yeah his last season wasn't prolific enough to be worth £60m.
He was getting extremely poor service last season, and the way Howe sets up should suit him and he will get way better service at Newcastle. He has scored 40 non-penalty goals across all club competitions since the start of the 2019-20 season. The only other players who are 23 or under (in the big five European leagues) who have scored more, are Mbappe and Haaland. He's definitely worth a punt for us...

He was getting extremely poor service last season, and the way Howe sets up should suit him and he will get way better service at Newcastle. He has scored 40 non-penalty goals across all club competitions since the start of the 2019-20 season. The only other players who are 23 or under (in the big five European leagues) who have scored more, are Mbappe and Haaland. He's definitely worth a punt for us...
Sociedad aren't a poor side though. They finished 6th. Those figures don't exactly stand out. I'm not convinced on him, but I guess time will tell.

He'll be a good signing, not denying that, he just needs to start scoring consistently.

A Goal against Wolves if he can play will be a great start to his Newcastle career and give his confidence an incredible boost.

He'll be a good signing, not denying that, he just needs to start scoring consistently.

A Goal against Wolves if he can play will be a great start to his Newcastle career and give his confidence an incredible boost.
A goal against Wolves would be nice but certainly far from expected. He only met his new team mates yesterday, I would imagine he would only be brought on from the bench tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back