• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we hit a record yet for most incomings in one window? Surely have.

At what point will the media label this as utter lunacy, as opposed to willing them to stay up and claw their way back into games. Historic club yes, but it’s getting weird.

Aurier on a free too? If Cooper gets some consistency and togetherness out of his squad of 943, fair play.

Have we hit a record yet for most incomings in one window? Surely have.

Has to be the record in the Premier League era. Literally turned the whole team over. Cooper has his work cut out for him.

I see Wolves have found a cheap striker.Sasa Kalajdzic: Wolves set to sign Stuttgart striker after agreeing fee - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62715136

Why can't Ev, FFS. GRRRRRRRRRRR. *Fumes and wets bed*

Anyone know much about this lad? Note in the same that one of their previous highly rated (in some quarters) purchases has slunk off to Serie B. Maybe they're best left to it.
One good season. I'd rather have Maupay. Similar price tag.

Ha - this still doesn't change the fact they've recruited close to 19 players now, soon to be 20 with Boly. Current squad is 28, meaning they're already over this by 3 players.

The owners are playing Football Manager and id love for it to back fire. Binning off 10 players who played a role in their promotion and replacing with players like Lingard after a big pay day.

I see Wolves have found a cheap striker.Sasa Kalajdzic: Wolves set to sign Stuttgart striker after agreeing fee - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62715136

Why can't Ev, FFS. GRRRRRRRRRRR. *Fumes and wets bed*

Anyone know much about this lad? Note in the same that one of their previous highly rated (in some quarters) purchases has slunk off to Serie B. Maybe they're best left to it.

Injury prone to Hell

At what point will the media label this as utter lunacy, as opposed to willing them to stay up and claw their way back into games. Historic club yes, but it’s getting weird.

Aurier on a free too? If Cooper gets some consistency and togetherness out of his squad of 943, fair play.
Should have some success with a 9-4-3 formation.

Has to be the record in the Premier League era. Literally turned the whole team over. Cooper has his work cut out for him.

One good season. I'd rather have Maupay. Similar price tag.
Staying loyal to players that took you up rarely works out for the manager… finding themselves replaced by alardyce or someone come January.
Fair play to cooper with this strategy. Saw the game yesterday, love having that forest badge on the screen for premier league games. Makes me feel like a kid again. Hope they stay up

Staying loyal to players that took you up rarely works out for the manager… finding themselves replaced by alardyce or someone come January.
Fair play to cooper with this strategy. Saw the game yesterday, love having that forest badge on the screen for premier league games. Makes me feel like a kid again. Hope they stay up
It may well work. It is going to be a nightmare to weld a complete team out of all those parts. If he manages it, more power to him.

I feel like, by the time this window ends, literally every football player there is will be employed by Nottingham Forest. Other teams will just have to forfeit games because they can't field 11 players.

A lot money. That's almost a Richarlison.
Milan took a pretty sizable bath on him. Not really sure how to interpret that data point. He says it was social in nature. I wonder what the club's story would be.

Tricky player. Plenty of good passes in him. Lacks pace, good first step with the ball at his feet. If you can't pick a lock, but need to have the ability, and aren't asking him to close down it should work. Makes sense for a club with Rice and Soucek behind him. It's also a lot to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back