• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be fine sa Frenkie and ten Hag are ideally suited to one another - whether the coach is given enough time or resources to flourish is unclear. At least LVG already weighed in on this earlier in year and I can’t disagree

Barça being ‘broke’ makes for great headlines but far from reality which is a trend in social media age of misinformation

Will Barca hand all the FDJ money over to City for Bernado Silva ??

Certainly feels like this summer the sky 6 are very much establishing their positions for the foreseeable future. Hoovering up all the top talent. Spurs and Arsenal both set to have very good windows. Chelsea will be an interesting one to keep an eye on given their new ownership

Certainly feels like this summer the sky 6 are very much establishing their positions for the foreseeable future. Hoovering up all the top talent. Spurs and Arsenal both set to have very good windows. Chelsea will be an interesting one to keep an eye on given their new ownership
Agreed weve probably never been further away from 4-6th in my life time

Thought Butland off to Blues?, Johnstone been a decent keeper for us at The Baggies although he a "marmite" character with the fans as he likes to get in arguments with them on SM. His shot stopping excellent but his command around the box not so good as he rarely talks to his defenders and don't ask about his kicking out lol ? hope he does well for you
Butland has also been linked with Middlesbrough.
Ironic about Johnstone’s kicking out. That’s what infuriates the Palace fans most about Guaita and Butland!

Only thing though: Olise and Rak-Sakyi play same position don't they?
Rak-Sakyi more versatile, can play central and does quite often. Some talk also that Olise (eventually) may be more suited as a 10. He has been tried there a couple of times this season but lacks the necessary physicality at the moment. All about options I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back