• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rak-Sakyi more versatile, can play central and does quite often. Some talk also that Olise (eventually) may be more suited as a 10. He has been tried there a couple of times this season but lacks the necessary physicality at the moment. All about options I guess.
Doesn't Eze play centrally too?

Doesn't Eze play centrally too?
Is the natural No. 10 currently although Vieira has a habit of moving him around, for instance in the Cup game v you he played wide in the first half with Wilf through the middle with Mateta.
We seem to be building a squad with a variety of attacking options.
We will do well to hang on to Olise and we only paid £8m iirc so a crazy bid would eventually be difficult to refuse.

It’ll be fine sa Frenkie and ten Hag are ideally suited to one another - whether the coach is given enough time or resources to flourish is unclear. At least LVG already weighed in on this earlier in year and I can’t disagree

Barça being ‘broke’ makes for great headlines but far from reality which is a trend in social media age of misinformation
Barca are broke, you have just sold a 49% of your tv rights and 49% of your merchandising which in a few years is going to look astoundingly stupid, Spotify also underpaid you with that naming rights deal for shirt and stadium combined, who negotiated that low ball deal?

Your days of being a financial behemoth financially are long gone, only some despotic ME regime for sportswashing purposes buying you or the ESL happening can save you financially.

Your club is acting like it's going to one of those pawn shops for quick cash to pay imminent bills, long term your club turnover will see no growth for a long term.

Barca are the Enron of Football.

Last edited:

Pleased to see West Brom have managed to get Jed Wallace, one of the better players in the Championship last season, Brucey can award himself a Brucie bonus for pulling that one off

Pope for that price. FFS, we could have got sut of that divvy Pickford and been quids in with a better GK.

Pope for that price. FFS, we could have got sut of that divvy Pickford and been quids in with a better GK.
I think Pick is better, but if we could have sold him for say £40m (no idea if there has ever been any interest, to be honest), bought Pope for £10m and had £30m left to play with, we'd arguably have come out of it stronger. Well, unless £25m of it was spunked on Winks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back