Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arda Turan has chosen Barcelona. 34m with 7m extra for add ons. There is an option to sell the player back before July 20th after the presidential election.

Barca? They do what they want.

This guy seems to get a lot of Barca related info correct

@RafaelH117: Pedro was approached by Liverpool last week, but he won't move as of now. Likely to go in January or next summer.

@RafaelH117: Barcelona chances of getting Pogba this summer are null and void. If Manchester City manages to convince Juventus, the Frenchman is theirs.
@RafaelH117: Keep in mind that Juventus decided against selling Pogba, so changing their mind won't be easy. Be it Manchester City or any other club.

This guy seems to get a lot of Barca related info correct

@RafaelH117: Pedro was approached by Liverpool last week, but he won't move as of now. Likely to go in January or next summer.

@RafaelH117: Barcelona chances of getting Pogba this summer are null and void. If Manchester City manages to convince Juventus, the Frenchman is theirs.
@RafaelH117: Keep in mind that Juventus decided against selling Pogba, so changing their mind won't be easy. Be it Manchester City or any other club.
I can't fathom how much Pedro would cost Liverpool nor why he would go there. A) didn't he just sign a new contract? B) would be a metric ton of champions league years who would be in for him and, even with that, C) could Liverpool even afford his wages?

I can't fathom how much Pedro would cost Liverpool nor why he would go there. A) didn't he just sign a new contract? B) would be a metric ton of champions league years who would be in for him and, even with that, C) could Liverpool even afford his wages?

On 4 June 2015, Barcelona official website announced Pedro has renewed contract until 30 June 2019. His buyout clause will remain at 150 million euros.

Cheap that for Brenda.

Yeah, he just signed a four year contract and tbh they have a few other players in that position currently so not quite sure why the link.

Spurs are dominating transfer news as per. The profile of that club is way out of proportion to their success

Yes indeed , been that way for far too long. I think the media is saturated with Spurs fans. Apart from them lot in the big red box full of diarrhoea across the park they have to be the most overrated , over talked about and overhyped club around. I used to really detest them for that reason but I try to focus all my hatred into the shyte now.

Spurs are dominating transfer news as per. The profile of that club is way out of proportion to their successional

Sold 3 bought 2 so far. Another 3 or 4 on the way out and 2 or 3 on the way in. Going to attract column inches. RS and Man U are getting far more attention than us!

Yes indeed , been that way for far too long. I think the media is saturated with Spurs fans. Apart from them lot in the big red box full of diarrhoea across the park they have to be the most overrated , over talked about and overhyped club around. I used to really detest them for that reason but I try to focus all my hatred into the shyte now.

I thought we were everyone's favourite second club ;-)

Yeah, he just signed a four year contract and tbh they have a few other players in that position currently so not quite sure why the link.

Read somewhere (think it was Guillem Balague) that Pedro only had a year left on his contract at Barcelona. Barca were willing to sell, but with only a year left they felt they wouldn't be able to get top dollar for him, so they sorted a new 5 year contract out and inserted a 150m Euro buy-out clause in it!!!Obviously they must know that no one is going to pay that, but it now means they can hold out for a big fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back