Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Chelsea has 72 on there roster. Loaning out 31 last season. Seems excessive - but what do I know.

Chicharito is supposedly wanting north of $10 million a year to sign with Orlando. Kaká makes $8, Frank Lampard $6-7, Steven Gerrard $6-7, Sebastian Giovinco $6, David Villa $6 and Pirlo $8. He has a little youth on most of them but that's it. He's currntly on $6 a year at ManU. Along with his injury it should be interesting to see where he might end up.

Have a look at Saintsweb...... they are 'as big' as Spurs & Everton.

I like what Saints are doing, ambition is not a bad thing!

If they carry on in the right way they can be a top 8 club for a long time to come.

They are not challenged and considered to be the second club of the city like Spurs and Everton are in North London and Merseyside and they are in a very nice part of the country. Seems like they have good owners too and a decent youth system in place.

Based on last season they are as big as Everton and Spurs in the premier league. Talking about history is something I prefer to let our neighbours get on with as people soon get bored of hearing about it, especially when it is all you have left!

Probably a decent signing, but then again if he was anything special he would be staying at Athletico Madrid I guess.

Yep. Its all a bit messy. Still, cant complain. Holtby, Paulinho & Capoue out, Wimmer, Trippier & Alderweireld in so far.

Not sure Saints will be able to replicate what they did last year where they sold half their team to Southampton B & still had a good season. Cant keep doing it can they?

Personally, i have nothing against Saints, but since Hoddle returned to us as manager from them they have taken a dislike to Spurs (joining a long line of others lol).

Not sure Saints will be able to replicate what they did last year where they sold half their team to Southampton B & still had a good season. Cant keep doing it can they?

If they are getting over inflated transfer fees and spend their money wisely in the european market I don't see why not!

Think we said that last season

Did we?

Tadic, good player. Well thought of.
Pelle, excellent scoring record albeit in Holland.
Forster, good keeper I think we'd all have taken.
Bertrand, decent replacement for Shaw.
Can't remember if there were any more.

This summer,
Juanmi, Malaga season ticket holder on here says he's average.
Martina, literally no idea.
Steklenberg, badly poor at Fulham bit decent before.

Hardly a comparison there to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back