Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints have bought a load of absolute randoms so far.
28c2bfm.jpg

Did we?

Tadic, good player. Well thought of.
Pelle, excellent scoring record albeit in Holland.
Forster, good keeper I think we'd all have taken.
Bertrand, decent replacement for Shaw.
Can't remember if there were any more.

This summer,
Juanmi, Malaga season ticket holder on here says he's average.
Martina, literally no idea.
Steklenberg, badly poor at Fulham bit decent before.

Hardly a comparison there to be honest.

Only Bertrand had played in the premier league, Forster not much of a gamble in fairness.

Point being, they have a decent manager, should have a decent scouting network, cash to burn, more to come in I am sure, what could possibly go wrong? .........................

Only Bertrand had played in the premier league, Forster not much of a gamble in fairness.

Point being, they have a decent manager, should have a decent scouting network, cash to burn, more to come in I am sure, what could possibly go wrong? .........................

Hopefully they'll go bankrupt, have to sell their stadium, get deducted 38 points and be back in League One in the next three years.

Did we?

Tadic, good player. Well thought of.
Pelle, excellent scoring record albeit in Holland.
Forster, good keeper I think we'd all have taken.
Bertrand, decent replacement for Shaw.
Can't remember if there were any more.

This summer,
Juanmi, Malaga season ticket holder on here says he's average.
Martina, literally no idea.
Steklenberg, badly poor at Fulham bit decent before.

Hardly a comparison there to be honest.

Thing with Saints is they're real whole is greater than the individual. They buy players to fit a style system and it works. Whether they break the,mould and buy a world class striker remains to be seen.

Quite like to see them do it, so they can break out of the "spursgatory" of 5th,6th and 7th.

Thing with Saints is they're real whole is greater than the individual. They buy players to fit a style system and it works. Whether they break the,mould and buy a world class striker remains to be seen.

Quite like to see them do it, so they can break out of the "spursgatory" of 5th,6th and 7th.

The bubble will burst....

Hopefully.

Currently just a bit happy thanks to this - what a signing. I've spent my morning on Barcodes and West Ham forums laughing at how bitter and angry they are :D.

Is Yohan Kebab definitely signed on the dotted line then. That's a seriously good signing for you've he has.

I was banking on him being Arsene's last minute dash buy when Arteta breaks down for yet another 3 months. Been a good servant for 3 yrs but banking on his fitness yet again is insanity.

Is Yohan Kebab definitely signed on the dotted line then. That's a seriously good signing for you've he has.

I was banking on him being Arsene's last minute dash buy when Arteta breaks down for yet another 3 months. Been a good servant for 3 yrs but banking on his fitness yet again is insanity.

It's as close as it gets without being confirmed. Fee and personal terms agreed, medical in the next few days (he's already in London).

I'm surprised bigger clubs didn't properly go for him but I'm not going to cry about it. The 'ammers were certain he was signing for them but I guess their ITK's aren't too good. Naturally they've moved onto "he's overrated and overpaid, can't be that good going to tinpot Palace etc". They're the Liverpool of London, that lot...

According to Marca - forward Carlos Vela has rejected moves to #WestHam and #Wolfsburg with both clubs willing to pay his €30m release clause.

Impressive sweet talking from Moyes for him to turn down what are presumably more lucrative moves to teams in CL & EL

According to Marca - forward Carlos Vela has rejected moves to #WestHam and #Wolfsburg with both clubs willing to pay his €30m release clause.

Impressive sweet talking from Moyes for him to turn down what are presumably more lucrative moves to teams in CL & EL

€30m is bloody ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back