Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Marca - forward Carlos Vela has rejected moves to #WestHam and #Wolfsburg with both clubs willing to pay his €30m release clause.

Impressive sweet talking from Moyes for him to turn down what are presumably more lucrative moves to teams in CL & EL

I could actually somewhat believe that Moyes talked him into saying. He probably also wants to stay in Spain as well and is good enough for say Athletico.

I could actually somewhat believe that Moyes talked him into saying. He probably also wants to stay in Spain as well and is good enough for say Athletico.

West Ham despite their spending lots of money have no pedigree in Europe but surprised he's said no to Wolfsburg,with the amount of chances they create he'd score a bucket load and he'd also have a reunion with the World's best striker.

Very good signing, delighted with this. He's the type of striker we need at the moment, proven in Scotland and at is 1.5mil pretty cheap. Will be interesting to see him and Griffiths fight it out for the lone striker role.

I'd go with The Thumb to be fair

Ciftci isn't bad though

Poor Dundee United. Their board is a disgrace to let so many big name players go in such a short time

apparent done deals

Danilo (Real Madrid) from (Porto) 23m

Rumours

Mikel (Fenerbache) from (Chelsea)
Sakho (Man Utd) from (West Ham)
Lacazette signing a new contract with Lyon
Jovetic (Inter) from (Man City) loan deal
Ogbonna (West Ham) from (Juventus) having medical

Did we?

Tadic, good player. Well thought of.
Pelle, excellent scoring record albeit in Holland.
Forster, good keeper I think we'd all have taken.
Bertrand, decent replacement for Shaw.
Can't remember if there were any more.

This summer,
Juanmi, Malaga season ticket holder on here says he's average.
Martina, literally no idea.
Steklenberg, badly poor at Fulham bit decent before.

Hardly a comparison there to be honest.

Tadic....

Sob...

If Cazorla does go,this wouldn't be a bad replacement and he's supposed to be available for quite low fees.
Time to call in the Chilean connections.

Oh I would have to stop being an Everton fan if they signed Aranguiz because I wouldn't be able to cope with my own admiration.

Wonder if Darmian will join a list of Italian flops in a Premier League - Aquilani, Balotelli, Dossena, Borini, Giaccherini, Santon etc.

15m for Andros Townsend.....
: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-15million-price-tag-man.html#ixzz3fRK8w5YC
Aston Villa and Sunderland remain keen on Tottenham winger Andros Townsend.

The England international has been determined to cement his place in Tottenham's first team but is facing an uncertain future as Mauricio Pochettino re-shapes his squad.

Tim Sherwood and [Poor language removed] Advocaat would both like him but Tottenham would want around £15million for the 23-year-old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ttempt-sign-Angelo-Ogbonna.html#ixzz3fRP69zNJ
Southampton made a late attempt to sign Angelo Ogbonna from Juventus on Wednesday night but the defender is due to have his medical at West Ham on Friday before signing. The 27-year-old opted for West Ham over Everton after the London club agreed an £8.5m fee.

Juventus turned down Southampton's offer, understood to be £10m, because they had already given their commitment to West Ham. Napoli also made a late enquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back