Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good?

I've never heard of him tbh

Personally I've barely seen him play. Just know there's hype around him.

Problem with buying from the Belgian league is that sometimes you get Benteke, other times you get Jelle Vossen. Guess the fee will decide how good of a move it is.

Personally I've barely seen him play. Just know there's hype around him.

Problem with buying from the Belgian league is that sometimes you get Benteke, other times you get Jelle Vossen. Guess the fee will decide how good of a move it is.

He scored past Arsenal in the Champions League if I remember rightly.

Other than that can't say I've seen much. Quite a big lad.

cheers for the info chaps.

One thing though, him and Besic in the same team if he signed for us could be a Merseyside civil war. Would be funny though.

fair enough lol similar names

havent heard of him before to be honest, hope they end up with charlie austin instead
If you'd seen the 3-3 game we played against Anderlecht you'd remember him.

His second half performance was excellent,won a pen and scored the late Equaliser. Anyone that nips in and buys him and Tielmans now on the cheap will be getting top players and will get probably flog them on to a Chelsea/City/PSG etc in a few years for a lot of money.

I'd love to take a punt On Tielmans.

Nothing in polish media lately. Sevilla sold M'Bia to Turkey so they are not under pressure to sell Krychowiak. Think they would command a massive fee for him and he would be daft to put a transfer request. Maybe he'll give them one more year and try to prove himself in a CL.

For this summer,oddly his release clause is only £22m but then I think it goes up,like Fellaini's did 2 yrs ago. Be good for Sevilla if he did stay,but for that price I'll be stunned if no one nips in before the 31st August.

If you'd seen the 3-3 game we played against Anderlecht you'd remember him.

His second half performance was excellent,won a pen and scored the late Equaliser. Anyone that nips in and buys him and Tielmans now on the cheap will be getting top players and will get probably flog them on to a Chelsea/City/PSG etc in a few years for a lot of money.

I'd love to take a punt On Tielmans.

I know of tielmans being a good prospect alongside praet but this striker i havent come accross, not even on fifa haha

but more to the point to yourself, can you see arsenal signing any big players this window? Schneiderlain aside?

Everyones thoughts on wijnaldum going to Newcastle then as it seems a done deal.
Think he will do any good there.
A lot of teams seem to be buying a lot of "Football Manager" players this summer.

Done Deals

Konoplyanka (Sevilla) from (Dnipro) now official.
Cabaye (Palace) from (PSG)
Yannick Carrasco (Atl. Madrid) from (Monaco)
N'Zonzi (Sevilla) from (Stoke)

Rumours

Van Ginkel (Stoke) from (Chelsea) season long loan, with Begovic going the other way plus cash.
Guido Vadala (Juventus) could be announced soon. He was part of the Tevez transfer/trade. Young prospect.
Ramires and Obi Mikel (Fenerbache) from (Chelsea)
Llorente (Porto) from (Juventus)

I know of tielmans being a good prospect alongside praet but this striker i havent come accross, not even on fifa haha

but more to the point to yourself, can you see arsenal signing any big players this window? Schneiderlain aside?

Looks like bar Real or Barca off loading Benzema and Pedro Arsene's done. Schneiderlin is not happening because Coquelin did a good job and Arteta signed an extension for a year.

The good thing is we are not really a team that needs proper back up as we hardly puck up injuries,Arteta is like an everready battery and you don't really need competition in the squad in DM role.

I reckon Sevilla have done the best deal this summer. Nzonzi is an upgrade on M'Bia, him and Krychowiak in CM for Sevilla in the champions league is going to be awesome.

I reckon Sevilla have done the best deal this summer. Nzonzi is an upgrade on M'Bia, him and Krychowiak in CM for Sevilla in the champions league is going to be awesome.
Lots of talk in the transfer thread about Ospina and whether he is a good/bad keeper and his strengths/weaknesses.

What is your opinion of him having watched him play this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back