Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

West ham look like they might be getting Destro.

There giving it a good go this summer, few decent signings if they can adapt well to the league

Gurdian rumour mill @HuddersfieldToffee

One man Chelsea are on the threshold of signing is the Internacional midfielder Charles Aránguiz, who recently impressed at the Copa América with Chile. Arsenal have also been tracking the 5ft 7in playmaker, who admitted earlier this year that plying his trade in the Premier League would be a “dream.”

My brain will explode if that is the case, dear Legsy.

@GFN_France: Angel di Maria has agreed in principle to join PSG, but no offer has been made to Manchester United, according to tomorrow's Le Parisien.
@GFN_France: The report claims that Di Maria is unhappy in Manchester & he's always preferred PSG, but couldn't join last summer due to FFP constraints.
@GFN_France: Di Maria in November 2014 to Téléfoot:
"The reason why I didn’t move to PSG was because of financial reasons. PSG could not buy players..."

No idea how reliable Le Parisien are. Di Maria was quoted a few months ago as saying he was happy at United but tbh his body language towards the end of last season didn't really suggest happiness.

He can slot though.

He is going to be getting £227k pw to 'slot', so he better start 'slotting' like a mutha.

This transfer window is odd. The amount os mid table teams spending like it's going out of fashion is crazy and not just here.

inter,AC Milan, Valencia,Sevilla,Spurs,RS, even the hammers are getting in on the act. So far bar Atletico and Juve,the big teams have done very little.

I'm waiting for that big move in Europe that will spark up the window. My money is on Lacazette doing a big move to Real,which will lead to Benzema heading off.

Keep an eye on Atletico and Cazorla. Simeone is like a dog with a bloody bone. He's been trying to get him for years. Can't say I blame him. The most assists in the premier league in the last two seasons combined. If he goes it better be for a good replacement and a huge amount of wonga.

Tancredi is full of crap and Higuain and is being priced out of a move by Laurentiss. You would also have to worry about signing a player who in the last 12 months has missed 2 crucial penalties in 2 big games and has fluffed a chance to score in a world cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back