Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabian Delph has turned down a move to Manchester City in favor of staying at Aston Villa.

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Delph: "I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season" #SSNHQ

ah loyalty,top marks to him,might have looked at previous players who sat on the sidelines there also.where's our rep,I want to give him some points.

Can we sign him now please for 8m?

He'll slot nicely into our midfield over the inconsistent (to say the least) Barkley.

Haha how unlucky... poor get:

New signing Alex Baptiste has suffered a suspected broken leg while making his debut for Middlesbrough.

Baptiste was stretchered off before half-time during Boro's friendly with York following lengthy treatment on the pitch after being injured in a challenge by a triallist.

woah didn't see that turnaround from delph. great to see, i'm sure he could go to a better club and still start like. villa losing him and banteke would have seen them in dire straights imo - regardless of the money. great to see though.

Done deals

Given (Stoke City) from (Aston Villa)

Caveleiro (Monaco) from (Benfica)

Van Ginkel (Stoke City) from (Chelsea) loan

Biabiany (Inter Milan) contract recently expired (Parma)

Schweinsteiger (Man Utd) from (Bayern Munich)

Wijnaldum (Newcastle) from (PSV)

Insua (Stuttgart) from (Atl. Madrid)

Guidetti (Celta Vigo) from (Man City) free transfer

Adama Traore (Monaco) from (Lille)

Idrissa Gueye (Villa) from (Lille)

Fabian Delph has turned down a move to Manchester City in favor of staying at Aston Villa.

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Delph: "I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season" #SSNHQ
WORD?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/11/fabian-delph-manchester-city-aston-villa
The Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph has ruled out a move to Manchester Cityand said he will stay with Tim Sherwood’s side.

Delph did not fly out with the rest of the Villa squad for their training camp in Portugal on Thursday amid strong speculation that he was poised for an £8m move to the Etihad Stadium. On Saturday Delph released a statement via Villa’s website to dismiss the story.

“I’m aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight,” Delph said. “I’m not leaving. I’m staying at the football club and I can’t wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back