Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/11/fabian-delph-manchester-city-aston-villa
The Aston Villa midfielder Fabian Delph has ruled out a move to Manchester Cityand said he will stay with Tim Sherwood’s side.

Delph did not fly out with the rest of the Villa squad for their training camp in Portugal on Thursday amid strong speculation that he was poised for an £8m move to the Etihad Stadium. On Saturday Delph released a statement via Villa’s website to dismiss the story.

“I’m aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight,” Delph said. “I’m not leaving. I’m staying at the football club and I can’t wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club.”
Daaaaaamn.

It'll be interesting on the bastien front, has there been a German player come from the bundesliga to play in the PL? He's my favourite player the SCHWINE!!

Daaaaaamn.

It'll be interesting on the bastien front, has there been a German player come from the bundesliga to play in the PL? He's my favourite player the SCHWINE!!
I thought Delph was being loyal staying with them in Jan to help them avoid the drop and agreeing a new contract to get them a 8m transfer fee.....turning down the riches/silverware of playing for Man City is even more surprising! He isn't even an academy player.

Don't watch any of Bundersliga so haven't really seem Schweinsteiger play as much as most people, great in the
World cup mind. Hasn't he had a lot of injuries recently?

@sidlowe: Iker has finally agreed his departure from Real Madrid, @Hectorfernandez reports

Wonder if that clears the way for De Gea to move? although Real had a bid for another Spanish clubs keeper turned down today so perhaps they have moved on.

@sidlowe: Iker has finally agreed his departure from Real Madrid, @Hectorfernandez reports

Wonder if that clears the way for De Gea to move? although Real had a bid for another Spanish clubs keeper turned down today so perhaps they have moved on.

Still think that Real will move for Leno from Leverkusen, or United will sign Leno to replace De Gea.

Fabian Delph has turned down a move to Manchester City in favor of staying at Aston Villa.

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING NEWS: Delph: "I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season" #SSNHQ

My faith in footballers is restored. I duff my non existent cap to you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back