Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schweinsteiger is going to United for 15m euros according to Bild.

Certainly makes you laugh at the prices Liverpool have been paying for their players.

Schweinsteiger is going to United for 15m euros according to Bild.

Certainly makes you laugh at the prices Liverpool have been paying for their players.
Clubs probably know that Liverpool pay soft prices for rubbish players, so just try their luck. They must be made up when their demands are met like. :lol:

Crazy fee; he's not even that good. Sure he's a decent player, with lots of potential, but that's it at the moment. Paying 50m for that? Ludicrous.

I know the RS usually waste their money, but they have a chance to try and get it right this time and get two genuinely world class players in.

FFS

Crazy fee; he's not even that good. Sure he's a decent player, with lots of potential, but that's it at the moment. Paying 50m for that? Ludicrous.

I know the RS usually waste their money, but they have a chance to try and get it right this time and get two genuinely world class players in.

FFS

It is a crazy fee and it was coming since they were spending quite abit of money before he was sold but they got the fee they wanted and Man City are silly enough to spend it

Casillas has played 725 games for Madrid and has won every trophy there is: winner of three European Cups and five league titles, as well as two European Championships and the World Cup with Spain. The club captain, he has been there for quarter of a century and had intended to be there his entire life. But Madrid did not want him and did not wave him off. He came in on his own, sat on his own and left on his own. His former team-mates were on a plane to Australia, president Florentino Pérez was not present and no director accompanied him. There were none even in the room. There were no fans in the stadium, either, although a few had gathered outside.

Casillas has played 725 games for Madrid and has won every trophy there is: winner of three European Cups and five league titles, as well as two European Championships and the World Cup with Spain. The club captain, he has been there for quarter of a century and had intended to be there his entire life. But Madrid did not want him and did not wave him off. He came in on his own, sat on his own and left on his own. His former team-mates were on a plane to Australia, president Florentino Pérez was not present and no director accompanied him. There were none even in the room. There were no fans in the stadium, either, although a few had gathered outside.

That's horrendous.

Looks like my other side Boro bringing in two quality players for that level, Stuani from espanyol and downing from west ham.

Happy with that.

You have a 2nd club?
not so much a 2nd club as in i'll go and watch them play live, but more so they're the team if i didn't support everton, i'd support.

I put all my money into Everton, and i support everton but there is absolutely no issues with following another team on the side of that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back