Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrick is a year older and last season he was still their best midfielder. Who knows if Depay is going to work out. Schweinsteiger is injury prone. Di Mario was very poor after his purple patch at the start.

I still think it looks like a collection of old big names and not really a team. It reminds me of AC Milan a few years ago. If Rooney gets injured they're [Poor language removed].

I really like Schniderlin. Fellaini will play his part. Di Maria can still turn into a player for them. Herrara is a classy talent too.

Theyve got numbers and options of quality IMO.

But they need another striker.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fcs-raheem-sterling-49m-9641040

basically most of swansea's 1st team/backups cost less than sterling.

Total: £45.5 million
Swans-transfer-XI.jpg

Will Toure be there?

Swap Pogba for Toure and now that looks like a team.

Well, you never know anything till that stupid window shuts. But it'll be a drastic move if that happens. You'd be talking upwards of £60mill for Pogba.

If it doesn't, they still look below par compared to the other 3 of the top 4.

Well, you never know anything till that stupid window shuts. But it'll be a drastic move if that happens. You'd be talking upwards of £60mill for Pogba.

If it doesn't, they still look below par compared to the other 3 of the top 4.
Yea but with Pogba they almost look favourites. :)

It could even go higher than 60m. The only problem I think they have is that Barca are also in for him but apparently Bartomeu has said he's not a priority for Enqrique.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...artomeu-pogba-not-a-priority-for-luis-enrique

I really like Schniderlin. Fellaini will play his part. Di Maria can still turn into a player for them. Herrara is a classy talent too.

Theyve got numbers and options of quality IMO.

But they need another striker.
[Poor language removed] I forgot he was going there but still it's hardly what Utd need is another midfielder.

Depay---Schneiderlin---Herrera---Di Maria
----------------Schweinsteiger---------------

hhh-not-bad-o.gif

Christ, just remembered that they still have Mata, Fellaini, Carrick and Blind (if needs be).

hhh-not-bad-o.gif

Christ, just remembered that they still have Mata, Fellaini, Carrick and Blind (if needs be).

Di Maria is off to PSG and their best player is off to Real. Amazed they haven't bought a striker yet,not that there are many top quality ones willing to move in a season that's just before the Euros.

Di Maria is off to PSG and their best player is off to Real. Amazed they haven't bought a striker yet,not that there are many top quality ones willing to move in a season that's just before the Euros.

nein, das is nicht gut.

hhh-not-bad-o.gif

Reckon it's worth a cheeky Mata on loan request seeing as LVG had him out in the wilderness for so long last season...

No need to move house Juan!

Casillas has played 725 games for Madrid and has won every trophy there is: winner of three European Cups and five league titles, as well as two European Championships and the World Cup with Spain. The club captain, he has been there for quarter of a century and had intended to be there his entire life. But Madrid did not want him and did not wave him off. He came in on his own, sat on his own and left on his own. His former team-mates were on a plane to Australia, president Florentino Pérez was not present and no director accompanied him. There were none even in the room. There were no fans in the stadium, either, although a few had gathered outside.

Mental. 25 years. Out the back door, nothing. Footy eh.

That is pretty shabby re Casillas. I know he had declined badly in recent seasons but to usher a club hero out the door like that leaves a bad taste regardless of recent form.

Not a forgone conclusion De Gea is off likewise Di Maria.

Apparently Real Madrid have realised quite how awful it looks and are now holding a ceremony for him tomorrow so at least Iker will get the chamce to say goodbye to the fans.
Plus its not like we'll not buy replacements. Di Maria had an horrendous season and our best form coincided with him being on the bench. If they go we'll most likely target Felipe Anderson/Jan Oblak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back