Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of clever transfer and United will push for the title. They should do, as it will be over £200 million spent to build the team, again.

What hope have anyone else, when things go bad....they throw £200 million at the problem!!

@IndyFootball: Chelsea to offer Loic Remy plus £15m to Lyon to land Alexandre Lacazette in the summer http://t.co/x7aoeHuzZw http://t.co/9DBH7Wwcrl
If Chelsea are savvy in the summer transfer window then they could build a pretty imperious front line, which I think they currently lack.

Costa has been fantastic, however Remy and Drogba aren't the best alternatives. Manure and City have much more 'depth' of quality in that area.

Van Gaal may have lots of money to spunk on players, but Chelsea only need one or two more signings to create a European challenging squad.

seriously? Didn't expect that. Has he fallen out with Pep?
There has been talk in the German press of a swap deal with Gundogan, but Dortmund have already pretty much quelled any talk of such a deal.

Their sporting director has said he feels it highly unlikely that Götze would return to BVB in any capacity and that it's just speculation.

With regards to Mario and Pep, I don't think it's a falling out that has sparked such talk, yet rather because he's been somewhat underwhelming.

He's not been 'poor' at München, however there have been questions about his consistency and not matching the expectations of the masses.

You may say he's been a good player, whereas they've been expecting a great player. When he has performed well it's been the exception.

Personally, I cannot see him going anywhere in the short term, but he's got along way to go to fill up to his original billing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-eye-transfer-tottenhams-5641346
12million summer bid for Tottenham defender Danny Rose.

Deposed champions City are planning a major shake-up of their squad and Rose, who has made 25 Premier League appearances this season, is among their targets.

Left-back is one of the positions where they are looking to strengthen this summer, with Aleksandar Kolarov and Gael Clichy having fallen short there this season.

If they want to challenge next season they need to have a better summer than last year.

Not sure Rose is the answer like.

If Chelsea are savvy in the summer transfer window then they could build a pretty imperious front line, which I think they currently lack.

Costa has been fantastic, however Remy and Drogba aren't the best alternatives. Manure and City have much more 'depth' of quality in that area.

Van Gaal may have lots of money to spunk on players, but Chelsea only need one or two more signings to create a European challenging squad.
If Chelsea can sign two quality strikers I think they will repeat as champions next season. Costa is great but he has dodgy hamstrings and can't be counted on for a full season. Maybe one top striker and Remy staying healthy would be enough, if Remy is still there next season.

If they want to challenge next season they need to have a better summer than last year.

Not sure Rose is the answer like.
Agree. Rose hasn't really stood out much to me when I've watched Spurs, neither good or bad. Don't know if I'm a jinx on the lad but he often seems to limp off injured as well!

Guess they need younger and preferably English lads, tbh think Garbutt would be great as a backup for City but hope they don't agree ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back