Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Summer Transfer Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
His girlfriend hates Manchester iirc

Wonder if that means the Lloris to Utd rumour that I posted earlier in the thread is true.

Apparently United don't like dealing with Spurs. Well Levy. So would take a lot of work to get Lloris and I doubt they can be arsed with it.

What type of midfielder is he? I don't know much about German footballer other than those that play in the German national team in major tournaments. If they are still going for Khedira I'm assuming Gundogen isn't going to be another Carrick replacement?
I've been over to see BVB play a few times and along with what I've seen on TV, İlkay is a very good prospect who I think will thrive over here.

I can understand why people mention Wilshire, but I think that's slightly unfair on him - or maybe that's because I think Jack is heavily overrated.

He's technically very good as a central midfielder: good passing ability (inc. variety); composed on the ball; he can dribble and shoot.

As others have mentioned though he is also very athletic in the fact that he can run all day, and is relatively strong. He'll commit to a tackle!

I'd be more than happy for Martinez to spunk twenty-odd million on him as I could see him, McCarthy and Barkley (or including Besic) working well.

It's never going to happen though.... *solemn face*

I think Sterling and Wilshere (if not Barkley) to City are nailed on.

Jack is fit yet not being played. The rumour around here is that AW is pretty pee'd off about the latest hookah pipe silliness and might consider it if the offer is good but would prefer to sell to an overseas club. Oddly the Juve rumours are supposed to be more than just paper talk.

Don't like the idea of selling home grown players but £25-30m with his injury record and replace with Stan Collymore's favourite midfielder would be good business dealings.

I think Sterling and Wilshere (if not Barkley) to City are nailed on.
Absolutely no way Barkley is being sold. After this season his stock has fallen. If he'd had a season like last, i would be slightly worried a bid we couldn't refuse would be planted on the table. As such teams like Manchester City usually sign players who are hot at the moment, someone like Greizmann for example.

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/ike...er-real-madrid-pay-2-years-contract-la-sexta/
Spanish TV station La Sexta this afternoon reported that Casillas will become an Arsenal player, with Real Madrid set to payout the last two years of his deal at the Bernabeu. The 33 year old stopper, capped 161 times by Spain, has spoken of his desire to see out his contract at Real Madrid on various occasions. However, Real Madrid have reportedly been trying to convince Iker Casillas to leave in order to bring in Manchester United star David De Gea.

If Real Madrid are truly willing to pay Iker Casillas his wages for 2016 and 2017, Arsenal will not need to match his high Real Madrid salary. However, Arsene Wenger does already have two first team goalkeepers in David Ospina and Wojciech Szczęsny.

It’s worth noting that La Sexta broke the shock Falcao to Monaco story as well as the Xabi Alonso to Bayern Munich transfer.

Apparently United don't like dealing with Spurs. Well Levy. So would take a lot of work to get Lloris and I doubt they can be arsed with it.
Nobody likes dealing with Levy as he drives a really hard bargain (when he's selling), bizarrely pays RS amounts over the top when buying though.

Fergie had him sussed though, remember when the bought Berbatov and negotiations broke down, they locked him in the Utd Boardroom all day without a phone so Levy couldn't get him to go for Physicals at other clubs then re-started negotiations with a couple of hours of the window left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back