Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matip Grujic Karius and Mane. Honestly expected better from Klopp and his supposed irresistible pulling power for top players. They've had a clear run at all those players as they didn't seem to be on the radar of any top clubs.

Matip Grujic Karius and Mane. Honestly expected better from Klopp and his supposed irresistible pulling power for top players. They've had a clear run at all those players as they didn't seem to be on the radar of any top clubs.

I was thinking this as well, other top clubs, well the real ones, are going after big names but they are still trying for Southampton players, pathetic really.

They all thought they were going to be signing the likes of reus. They don't have the pulling power they had a decade ago, mid table fodder for the foreseeable

Firesale at Dortmund.

Hummels gone, Subotic going, Mkhitaryan going to United. Reus next? That striker with the name nobody can pronounce? Let's get in there for some of their talent.

I reckon Löw and his poor personal hygiene has put players right off wanting to join German managers at the moment.

Could be good for us.

Glad I wasn't the only one to have never heard of him!

A quick bit of research and he seems to be a decent fit for them but much tougher league than he is used to as Remi Garde found out the hard way.

I know him very well. In Lille, Puel is still respected (and even beloved by some of us) many years after his departure.
He did miracles with a low budget in Lille and with Nice last season. He had some problems in Lyon but their president is an ***hole.
Puel looks quiet and stark but he's a real tough guy. When he was a player, he was a real warrior on the ground (a true exploit in a place like Monaco). He was a bit like a spiritual son for Wenger.
It's the right guy if you want to develop young talents so Southampton seems a good place for him.

And to be honest, I think he's far better than Koeman !

Amidst all the England latest failure this went under the radar last night.

Crystal Palace have had a club-record £32million bid accepted by Marseille for Belgium forward Michy Bathsuayi.

The Eagles have been chasing a top striker for over a year, but after failing in their long-term pursuit for Fiorentina's Khouma Babacar have turned their attentions to the in-demand Batshuayi.

Marseille have accepted that they will sell the 22-year-old striker this summer, and interest from Liverpool, West Ham and Juventus has pushed his price-tag high.

But Palace have blown their rivals out of the water with an offer of €38million plus future clauses, sources have confirmed to MirrorFootball.

If they pull this off,they've got a good young striker and stolen a march on The Newham council funded Hammers. Even Palace are spending£30m+. Europe are really going to take English clubs to the cleaners this summer.
The price Marseille valued him at was actually £30m but Brexit raised it by £2m.
Lacazette £45m asking price
Pogba £100m asking price

Madness FFS

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back