Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man u linked with progba go 100 million who they let go on a free
Lol
Madness, Jose the special one trying to buy the league

Far from it.

Pogba best player available this window. Ala the way real bought bale, everyone wants pogba as juve has hinted they will sell him.

I think jose has even mentioned he only wants like 3 signings or something so i would imagine he is happy with mostly what is there and will just ship off dead weight in the squad, like mata for example.

Man u linked with progba go 100 million who they let go on a free
Lol
Madness, Jose the special one trying to buy the league
They didn't let him go. They offered him a new contract but he wanted to go to get first team football because Ferguson didn't give him the chance he felt he deserved.

And isn't every club trying to buy the league? I mean what are we doing when we buy Mata and Witsel? No one can win the league with a team of volunteers who play for nothing.

"Lionel Messi's representatives have reportedly held talks with Chelsea, according to The S**. The report says Messi's father and agent Jorge Mendis, met with Roman Abramovich aboard his super-yacht to speak about the Barcelona star perhaps continuing his career at Chelsea. A potential fee for Messi would exceed £100 million, and the superstar currently believes Barcelona could have been more supportive during his tax fraud case."

Hmm. There was a rumour last year too about Chelsea bidding for him. Perhaps it's on? To great to see him in the PL

They didn't let him go. They offered him a new contract but he wanted to go to get first team football because Ferguson didn't give him the chance he felt he deserved.

And isn't every club trying to buy the league? I mean what are we doing when we buy Mata and Witsel? No one can win the league with a team of volunteers who play for nothing.

Jose goes on about how good he is and now want one of the best players to enchant his CV as usual.

How are they getting 15m for him ffs

Jordon "Hit the post in a Derby once" Ibe
He's British. With the whole fear of Brexit and how that may affect work-permit regulations for EU nationals, clubs will be concerned.

Add to that any domestic quotas and how they'll become more stringent soon, then it's unsurprising that native costs will rise sharply

£15m wtf.

I blame Sky/BT and the homegrown rule. He's a €5-£10m player at most.

They better be writing relegation clauses into their contracts because they are going to have a tough second season.

£10m? he's not even close to being worth that! He hit the post once vs us ... that's like the second best achievement of his career. Hope bournemouth go down if they give those morons £15m for that.

"Lionel Messi's representatives have reportedly held talks with Chelsea, according to The S**. The report says Messi's father and agent Jorge Mendis, met with Roman Abramovich aboard his super-yacht to speak about the Barcelona star perhaps continuing his career at Chelsea. A potential fee for Messi would exceed £100 million, and the superstar currently believes Barcelona could have been more supportive during his tax fraud case."

Hmm. There was a rumour last year too about Chelsea bidding for him. Perhaps it's on? To great to see him in the PL
Barcelona could've been more supportive how? He's a multi millionaire who's defrauded the Spanish Govt out of millions of pounds what do you want them to do, put his YouTube compilation on the screen in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back