Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona could've been more supportive how? He's a multi millionaire who's defrauded the Spanish Govt out of millions of pounds what do you want them to do, put his YouTube compilation on the screen in court?

That struck me too.
The only conclusion I came to was that it gives Messi & his dad/agent a "viable" excuse to set before the Barca fans as he signs on at City or Chelsea on the reported wages of £800,000/wk (Chelsea) or £900,000/wk (City) in addition to the (min) £110m transfer fee.

The game is sick and one day, the life support will be pulled

That struck me too.
The only conclusion I came to was that it gives Messi & his dad/agent a "viable" excuse to set before the Barca fans as he signs on at City or Chelsea on the reported wages of £800,000/wk (Chelsea) or £900,000/wk (City) in addition to the (min) £110m transfer fee.

The game is sick and one day, the life support will be pulled
id be genuinely sick if Messi signed for one of them 2

Would love to see him in the PL though. It would be interesting to see if he scored the number of goals that he gets in Spain. Somehow I doubt it
He won't anyway as his goals are slightly drying up now and he is starting to pass his prime . He will still be the best player in the world though imo

Crazy money in the pl, wtf are bournemouth thinking paying more for ibe and cook than we paid for lukaku, at this rate we'll be making a profit on mcgeady and niasse

Crazy money in the pl, wtf are bournemouth thinking paying more for ibe and cook than we paid for lukaku, at this rate we'll be making a profit on mcgeady and niasse

The leeds united kid ? Good business if true, there is another lad there alex mowatt, both really highly rated, I think with both being English, if they have another good season, £15m will be the starting point for a bidding war next season, you know given the inflated English prices.

£10m? he's not even close to being worth that! He hit the post once vs us ... that's like the second best achievement of his career. Hope bournemouth go down if they give those morons £15m for that.

I was including the standard homegrown tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back