Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There they go starting their name chasing. 34 year old forward who's mostly stood around for 2 years in a league equal to the championship. Now pushes rashford out of the lineup maybe Rooney out of the team.

Awful football move. Good for newspaper sales though.
Hes better than both those mentioned. Rooney is awful nnow days

Wouldn't bloody need to be true.

Do me a favour,if we're going to get a Leicester player,then Mahrez or Kante, I'd even take Huth to replace Mertesacke but Jamie Vardy Ffs.

@Abraders Xhaka is very good. Solid player, think Gareth Barry in his younger days only a bit better. Time will tell if he's the new Vieira or new Denilson.
Thanks for filling me in, whilst that is exciting for them - we've got Gaz Baz so no worries.

£30m for a 30 year old with a head like a pigeon. Koff football.

£20m is the widely reported figure. It's been known that's the figure since season ended.

Agree totally with everything else you say though. The footballing Wilfred Brambil, in more ways than one. Oddest AW transfer ever. All points to a final title tilt.

One season too bloody late, if you ask me.

He's not joined yet so you never know,could be a red herring whilst we swoop for Leonard Ulloa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back