Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how fall Arsenal have fallen.

Buying the second best striker in the league after just one too flight season injury free....like buying say Ian Wright at £28 or buying Van Persie.

The main problem is will he replicate it and will we adapt to complement his style of play. He's a finisher and we're never going to break the bank and buy a Kane/Ronald. Never did it under Graham nor will we do it under Wenger.

I'm gutted in some ways because of what he's done for us but in pure business terms it's a great deal for us. 30 years old and won't score half as many goals at Arsenal with their style of play. We've got some great scouts who will reinvest the money wisely. Slimani one of the names mentioned

Jamie Vardy the movie just lost it's whole target audience lol

There they go starting their name chasing. 34 year old forward who's mostly stood around for 2 years in a league equal to the championship. Now pushes rashford out of the lineup maybe Rooney out of the team.

Awful football move. Good for newspaper sales though.

Hahahahaha Utter nonsense

Scored 11 in 10 for his country last year

38 in 31 in the league

5 in 10 in the CL

Played in 51 games in total so his fitness can't even be questioned

Zlatan to United.

The premier league is gonna be fun as.

Gonna hurt me seeing him in red but I'll get to see God in the flesh a few times so can't moan.

Anyone questioning Zlatan is an utter Ted. 34? So what. He scored more goals than his age last year. He's twice as fit as Aguero. He's more entertaining on the pitch and off of it than any footballer in the Prem.

I'm gutted in some ways because of what he's done for us but in pure business terms it's a great deal for us. 30 years old and won't score half as many goals at Arsenal with their style of play. We've got some great scouts who will reinvest the money wisely. Slimani one of the names mentioned

Jamie Vardy the movie just lost it's whole target audience lol

We were linked with slimani in jan. Dont rate him at all myself and dont think he will adapt. Still would have been better than niasse.

I get that, but wouldn't you want to see the conclusion of your Cinderella story?

Surely getting a big move on massive wages is like cinderella marrying a prince? Also i can see kante and mahrez leaving as kante especially hasnt committed

£20m is the widely reported figure. It's been known that's the figure since season ended.

Agree totally with everything else you say though. The footballing Wilfred Brambil, in more ways than one. Oddest AW transfer ever. All points to a final title tilt.

One season too bloody late, if you ask me.

He's not joined yet so you never know,could be a red herring whilst we swoop for Leonard Ulloa
You might go for both ;)

Hahahahaha Utter nonsense

Scored 11 in 10 for his country last year

38 in 31 in the league

5 in 10 in the CL

Played in 51 games in total so his fitness can't even be questioned

Not a question of fitness. It's effort. He isn't required to do nearly as much at psg in that league as he'd have to do in EPL to maintain a high output. Everything is tougher and everything is faster. My personal feeling is they would have gotten just as much if not more from the things players like rashford and marital do.

There's a whole lot more to football than scoring goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back