Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious bias but I think we have the strongest squad out of the 3 of us. The players I'd take from yourselves and Wolves would be Neves, Jota, Jiminez, Bernard and Gomes when he signs. Hoping its a decent tussle between us next season as it seemed at times that none of us wanted that 7th place

Yeah thats the nature of football aint it we are all naturally bias to our own clubs. If you asked an EFC fan they would say Pickford, Digne, Zouma (if he signs permanently) Gana, Gomes and Richarlison (21 year old Brazilian international winger banging goals in) would all be in Leicester/Wolves/West Hams first team.

Im actually excited next season to see how teams not just ourselves but also the top 6 sides that look potentially vulnerable like Utd and Chealea. I do I think it'll largely come down to who does the best recruitment as every club has money to spend these days.

I do think Wolves will struggle with Europa and although I rate Leicester I think should Vardy start to decline/lose that yard of pace you'll struggle initally like we did when Lukaku left as a 20 goal a season striker is so rare to find for clubs outside the CL clubs.

You think Chilwell is better than Digne?

Gray better than Richarlison?

Who's a better DM than Gueye in your squad?
Probably not better yet Chilwell but I'd keep him over signing Digne as he has the potential to be better than him imo.

No Richarlison is better than Gray tbf. Seems to blow hot and cold a fair bit though.

Ndidi is better than Gueye, again imo. Think he had the best tackling stats last season in the prem

Probably not better yet Chilwell but I'd keep him over signing Digne as he has the potential to be better than him imo.

No Richarlison is better than Gray tbf. Seems to blow hot and cold a fair bit though.

Ndidi is better than Gueye, again imo. Think he had the best tackling stats last season in the prem

I'm not asking you to sign him, I'm saying you can pick Digne or Chilwell right now you pick Digne

So that's Gomes/Bernard/Digne/Richarlison in the starting eleven, Ndidi I'll conceded because there's very little between them

Is Simpson your first pick RB? If so Coleman's in

I'm not asking you to sign him, I'm saying you can pick Digne or Chilwell right now you pick Digne

So that's Gomes/Bernard/Digne/Richarlison in the starting eleven, Ndidi I'll conceded because there's very little between them

Is Simpson your first pick RB? If so Coleman's in
I'd keep Chilwell, he's one of those that I've bigged up for years but loads of Leicester fans slagged off and now he's realising his potential. Digne is class though, not denying that.

Nah Ricardo Perriera now mate, won't be able to keep him for long unfortunately

I'd keep Chilwell, he's one of those that I've bigged up for years but loads of Leicester fans slagged off and now he's realising his potential. Digne is class though, not denying that.

Nah Ricardo Perriera now mate, won't be able to keep him for long unfortunately

Gylfi over Maddison as well

Dunno. Some fan on the radio, a while back granted, was saying that he should be part of a clear out.
Ah there's a conspiracy amongst some fans that Schmeichel, Vardy and Morgan control the dressing room and that they deliberately get managers the sack. Probably that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back