Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well you can make a case for either of them. Rogers has most PL experience, and probably the most medals, the Wolves bloke drew plaudits last season, and Silva is starting to settle with us.

If we can argue the toss about a full back,, cant see why we cant over a manager.

Thats Keane in then over Evans

So we've got Pickford/Keane/Digne/Gomes/Richarlison/Gyilf/Bernard all in
This is very blue tinted imo. Bernard, Pickford and Keane are far from definite and Gomes probably isn't in over Ndidi if you don't care that him and Gueye wouldnt work as a real combination.

Personally I'd go Pickford Pereira Maguire Zouma Digne Ndidi Gueye Maddison Gylfi Richarlison Vardy.

I have a feeling you guys might be a bit disappointed with him come the end of next year. Very Martinez in that when he gets it right it is great but he hasn't ever been able to keep it from going wrong at points. You'll score goals I know that much.
You could well be right. Kind of excited to see what happens. In all honesty 2015/16 has made it hard to care anymore, I think I'm still a little bit hungover lol

Would be nice for one of us to upset the apple cart again

You could well be right. Kind of excited to see what happens. In all honesty 2015/16 has made it hard to care anymore, I think I'm still a little bit hungover lol

Would be nice for one of us to upset the apple cart again
I think at least one and possibly both of Everton and Leicester will finish above a "big 6" side this year. I'd say Wolves too but I can't see past their lack of depth and having to deal with Europe.

I think at least one and possibly both of Everton and Leicester will finish above a "big 6" side this year. I'd say Wolves too but I can't see past their lack of depth and having to deal with Europe.
The gap to the likes of Arsenal seem to bridged more with each passing season. If you wanna talk about players you'd take from clubs you'd be hard pressed to take many from them. The attackers obviously but after that I'd be struggling

The gap to the likes of Arsenal seem to bridged more with each passing season. If you wanna talk about players you'd take from clubs you'd be hard pressed to take many from them. The attackers obviously but after that I'd be struggling
During the Europa League final I said I'd only take Lacazette, Aubameyang, Ramsey, Iwobi and Xhaka. Ramsey is gone but that still stands as my list. Maybe Bellerin if he was healthy since we don't have a RB. But after that who is even good? Toreirra isn't for me, Ozil isn't seen for weeks at a time and the defenders are all bad.

And that's just one side. United and Chelsea have problems as well. Spurs could still have some if the wrong players leave too.

During the Europa League final I said I'd only take Lacazette, Aubameyang, Ramsey, Iwobi and Xhaka. Ramsey is gone but that still stands as my list. Maybe Bellerin if he was healthy since we don't have a RB. But after that who is even good? Toreirra isn't for me, Ozil isn't seen for weeks at a time and the defenders are all bad.

And that's just one side. United and Chelsea have problems as well. Spurs could still have some if the wrong players leave too.
My mate is convinced Spurs won't sign anyone again this summer. Genuinely think that would be the end of them being up top as it were. They have to buy SOMEONE.

Good point, No CL as well now so will struggle to attract the talent they need to push on, They will lose there better players next season if they miss out on CL again

If we sign a top class striker then we walk 7th easily.

Other positions are where we need to show we can push ourselves higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back