Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gap to the likes of Arsenal seem to bridged more with each passing season. If you wanna talk about players you'd take from clubs you'd be hard pressed to take many from them. The attackers obviously but after that I'd be struggling
This.
Poorest Arsenal squad I’ve seen in a very long time.
Auba and Lacazette are very good. Leno is a solid keeper and Torreira would walk into most teams, but other than a few prospects, (Iwobi... needs game time though) they are very poor.

I’d keep Sigurdsson over Özil by far... a few years ago I’d be laughed at for that comment, but Özils form has dropped off a cliff.

Imagine downplaying the importance of strikers

Any team with a couple of decent ones will be competitive - as Arsenal have proven

We haven't had a striker since Rom left - hence why we're bimbling around in midtable with all the other nomarks

Imagine downplaying the importance of strikers

Any team with a couple of decent ones will be competitive - as Arsenal have proven

We haven't had a striker since Rom left - hence why we're bimbling around in midtable with all the other nomarks

Wolves midfield made jimenez look good last season...Vardy can drop off at anytime...

I think we will be far aheas off both this season providing we make the expected additions.

A lots of reports that De Light joining Juve by Di Marzio and now Sky, seems their owners Agnelli family (also owners of Fiat Chrysler, Ferrari, Dodge, Jeep, Maserati and bunch of other stuff) finally decided to flex muscles in last few years

A lots of reports that De Light joining Juve by Di Marzio and now Sky, seems their owners Agnelli family (also owners of Fiat Chrysler, Ferrari, Dodge, Jeep, Maserati and bunch of other stuff) finally decided to flex muscles in last few years
They want the cl whilst they have ronaldo dont they, this could be there last chance, maybe one more year after this who knows....

Cant see sarri winning the cl tho

During the Europa League final I said I'd only take Lacazette, Aubameyang, Ramsey, Iwobi and Xhaka. Ramsey is gone but that still stands as my list. Maybe Bellerin if he was healthy since we don't have a RB. But after that who is even good? Toreirra isn't for me, Ozil isn't seen for weeks at a time and the defenders are all bad.

And that's just one side. United and Chelsea have problems as well. Spurs could still have some if the wrong players leave too.
Torriera was excellent for the first half of the season and then faded.
He said pretty much why in his interview in South America. He struggled to cope with the sheer number of games,he had trouble adapting to the language and the country.
He'll have had 12months experience of our league, his team mates and manager next season. Fully expect the player we had in the 1st half of the season again next time round. That version I wouldn't swap for any other dm in the league.

Torriera was excellent for the first half of the season and then faded.
He said pretty much why in his interview in South America. He struggled to cope with the sheer number of games,he had trouble adapting to the language and the country.
He'll have had 12months experience of our league, his team mates and manager next season. Fully expect the player we had in the 1st half of the season again next time round. That version I wouldn't swap for any other dm in the league.
Not even Kante?

Bet they wish they had accepted our bid last year, he will end up costing less.

£25m plus add ons should do it. I hope, but I can see a bidding war. There's a few clubs that would love him in their squad . We have no chance of winning a bidding war with anyone right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back