Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
£25m plus add ons should do it. I hope, but I can see a bidding war. There's a few clubs that would love him in their squad . We have no chance of winning a bidding war with anyone right now.
Chuck someone like Jenkinson in as a sweetener

Torriera was excellent for the first half of the season and then faded.
He said pretty much why in his interview in South America. He struggled to cope with the sheer number of games,he had trouble adapting to the language and the country.
He'll have had 12months experience of our league, his team mates and manager next season. Fully expect the player we had in the 1st half of the season again next time round. That version I wouldn't swap for any other dm in the league.
He really wasn't that good then either. New player syndrome. Everyone overrates their new players early on if they even do half decent. For Uruguay he doesnt get in the team in a formation that plays 4 CMs. I just don't see what he does so well. Is he supposed to be like Kante and Gana because if that's it he isn't active enough.

He really wasn't that good then either. New player syndrome. Everyone overrates their new players early on if they even do half decent. For Uruguay he doesnt get in the team in a formation that plays 4 CMs. I just don't see what he does so well. Is he supposed to be like Kante and Gana because if that's it he isn't active enough.
Not sure you watched him much 1st half of the season because one thing you couldn't accuse him off was being inactive. He was as active in our side as Flamini was in that really good young Arsenal side in 07/08 but a better tackler.

He said pretty much why in his interview in South America. He struggled to cope with the sheer number of games,he had trouble adapting to the language and the country.
He'll have had 12months experience of our league, his team mates and manager next season. Fully expect the player we had in the 1st half of the season again next time round. That version I wouldn't swap for any other dm in the league.
I liked what I saw of him,only him and the 2 forwards looked decent,whats going on with the lack of £££,thought Arsenal were minted but Wenger wouldnt spend?

Not sure you watched him much 1st half of the season because one thing you couldn't accuse him off was being inactive. He was as active in our side as Flamini was in that really good young Arsenal side in 07/08 but a better tackler.
I know Flamini had some good seasons here and there but is that really the comparison you want to make? Tackles plus interceptions put Toreirra in a tier below the likes of Kante and Gueye. So going back to the start of this that's why I wouldn't want him at Everton. Maybe he has a more complete second year.

Seems like both Juventus and Real are pulling out from the pogba deal

Because no manager has the bottle to manage him.

Even Mourinho couldn't do it...but it's pretty simple really you put an arm around his shoulder and ask him what's wrong?

Hes class

Arsenal £15m bid for Tierney rejected as reported by BBC Ornstein guy

Someone on here posted that he’s pretty much knackered with his injury problems and they’ll never go away. Shame if true because he’s an fantastic talent. It’d put me off buying him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back