Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other clubs transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure of the validity of the report, but The Times are reporting that Dybala is requesting £350k per week in wages on a fairly lengthy contract.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they actually agree to it, which just goes to show how wrong their strategy is.
I think that's something close to what they were already paying Lukaku.

It makes no sense for either side. Milan have Piatek so they don't need to spend big on another striker and Leao is going there to potentially not play because of Piatek. It's so odd.

I could be wrong but pretty sure the new manager for them loves 4-3-1-2 so they’d both get a start? Plus André Silva if he stays. Got a belting squad.

I could be wrong but pretty sure the new manager for them loves 4-3-1-2 so they’d both get a start? Plus André Silva if he stays. Got a belting squad.
I honestly don't know anything about the manager other than he probably won't be in charge this time next year

Not sure of the validity of the report, but The Times are reporting that Dybala is requesting £350k per week in wages on a fairly lengthy contract.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they actually agree to it, which just goes to show how wrong their strategy is.

They will agree to it. They have little choice nowadays. It's the only way they can attract decent players.
Unfortunately I have to say that Dybala is class. He will most certainly improve them.

I honestly don't know anything about the manager other than he probably won't be in charge this time next year

He’s good, had Samp playing nice football. Always played 4-3-1-2 there so I presume he’ll carry that over as I read an article where he wants to turn Suso into a number 10.

Donna
Calabria Caldara Romag Theo
Bona Kessie Paqueta
Suso
Piatek Leao
Maybe something like that?

He’s good, had Samp playing nice football. Always played 4-3-1-2 there so I presume he’ll carry that over as I read an article where he wants to turn Suso into a number 10.

Donna
Calabria Caldara Romag Theo
Bona Kessie Paqueta
Suso
Piatek Leao
Maybe something like that?
That looks decent but I'm not sure why players who weren't enough to get them CL before are going to now unless Piatek and Leao seriously click. I might have just kept Cutrone and tried to improve the midfield and defense with some of that money. I don't know though maybe Leao smacks 15-20 in and that's enough.

That looks decent but I'm not sure why players who weren't enough to get them CL before are going to now unless Piatek and Leao seriously click. I might have just kept Cutrone and tried to improve the midfield and defense with some of that money. I don't know though maybe Leao smacks 15-20 in and that's enough.

They were only like a point or something off 3rd weren’t they? Just a crap manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back