Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

and waste six months whilst he adapts to a new country, gets premiership fitness levels, gets to know the team, gets to know the tactics

poor old RM / EFC.... sometimes cannot do right for doing wrong in some eyes

sensible move for me.... avaiailable for tail end of season when legs are tired, settles in well ready for next year and not a bad price considering the jordon rhodes fee
Disagree. We bought him in Jan to boost our squad for the rest of the season.

Doesn't his missus work in Manchester and that is what flipped him on coming to Everton? If so, reckon both he and she have had a bit of reacquainting and as we know it weakens the legs!

She only gave birth a few days ago......

Even though he hasn't played for Lokomotiv since December 10th, I expect him to have a reasonable level of fitness.

That's because I expect that players in leagues that have Winter breaks still train.

The only way to get 'match fitness' is to play in matches. Do you see where I'm going here?

He has a sore wrist. Not a knee, or a hamstring, or an Achilles.

How many games have our Under 21's played since he's been here?

Don't think I'm questioning the professionalism of our club, or in any way being critical, but when is he going to
actually play? We're all waiting and our patience is wearing thin.

Well, mine is.

He has had an operation on his wrist, and needs time for the strength in his wrist to recover enough to deal with competitive football at the level of the Premier League. the professionalism of the club will surely lead them to consider his well-being and effectiveness within the game before your impatience.

Lacina Traoré anyone? Yes that's me being sarcastic, but it does slightly concern me that we've bought a player who clearly wasn't near fitness.

Obviously we've got to think in the long term so it's not all doom and gloom, yet sometimes I do worry about our aparent lack of forward thinking.

Lacina Traoré anyone? Yes that's me being sarcastic, but it does slightly concern me that we've bought a player who clearly wasn't near fitness.

Obviously we've got to think in the long term so it's not all doom and gloom, yet sometimes I do worry about our aparent lack of forward thinking.
We signed him for four and a half years and he's only been on the books for less than three weeks, coming from a league with a winter break.

In the history of premature concerns on here this thread is hitting the high notes.

You would have imagined that today's professional player,fully aware of the modern transfer merry go round might just have thought of keeping himself fit over the Christmas break in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back