Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
show me anywhere i said Kiev played in the Russian league?

but your right about it being ok to be wrong mate, so don't get upset about it
ukraine-eu-russia-map-data.png

i am impressed we've found a way to argue so bitterly about a player who has yet to even feature for us, but disappointed that it has taken so long. whereas the martinez thread was "wake up sheeple!" from the very first post, posted much earlier before he had had time to do anything significant.

Hi Mate just wondering how long you have worked in both league to know such a thing, i assume as a fitness coach given your earlier post, else you really are coming across as an utter know it all bell doing those two posts within minutes of each other

Oh yeah just to add, Kiev had been back from their winter break for about 18 days when they smashed us all over the shop in the second leg last year, good job we happened to be so much fitter than those tin pot clowns
I don't mate but every single player who has come from the Russian league has said how much harder it is physically than the Russian league mate. And based on quite obvious things such as most Russian player exports failing in other leagues

Pretty easy to say this when the information is there for all to see instead of basically saying made up things out of being paranoid
Hi Mate just wondering how long you have worked in both league to know such a thing, i assume as a fitness coach given your earlier post, else you really are coming across as an utter know it all bell doing those two posts within minutes of each other

Oh yeah just to add, Kiev had been back from their winter break for about 18 days when they smashed us all over the shop in the second leg last year, good job we happened to be so much fitter than those tin pot clowns
oh and by the way yes I do know quite a few fitness coaches mate.

I don't mate but every single player who has come from the Russian league has said how much harder it is physically than the Russian league mate. And based on quite obvious things such as most Russian player exports failing in other leagues

Pretty easy to say this when the information is there for all to see instead of basically saying made up things out of being paranoid

oh and by the way yes I do know quite a few fitness coaches mate.

Lots of players coming from the Spanish league have failed in this league, lots of players coming from Italy have failed in this league - means absolutely nothing as a stat. Conversely lots of players who ,made their reputation initially playing in the Russia/Ukraine leagues have been very successful abroad in Italy, Spain, Germany and England.

Actual question was about you being a fitness coach ofc but never mind, appears you aren't either despite your smug earlier post

Lots of players coming from the Spanish league have failed in this league, lots of players coming from Italy have failed in this league - means absolutely nothing as a stat. Conversely lots of players who ,made their reputation initially playing in the Russia/Ukraine leagues have been very successful abroad in Italy, Spain, Germany and England.

Actual question was about you being a fitness coach ofc but never mind, appears you aren't either despite your smug earlier post
Which is partially what I was saying mate a lot of players fail because of the physicality of the premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back