Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I think blue stevon is boss.

But he's just adding to the unfounded paranoia in this thread

Bad mod today as just found my expensive wool sweater had the little fellas sled put onto it by the wife and now its a very expensive sweater with rust tracks all over the thing...

Have a proper row you pair of fannies, look at the state of your last posts. Like those embarrassing knobs who square up for a fight and then shout "come on then" at each other for half an hour before retreating.

Have a proper row you pair of fannies, look at the state of your last posts. Like those embarrassing knobs who square up for a fight and then shout "come on then" at each other for half an hour before retreating.
You're like that nerdy kid who has never been in a fight but likes to get dead close to one so you think you're hard

You're like that nerdy kid who has never been in a fight but likes to get dead close to one so you think you're hard
There's definitely something hard about Bungle.

Remember this fella?
upload_2016-2-18_18-9-3.webp

I think what has obviously happened is Bobby has played him on Fifa 16. He's rated only 77 and trust me, he's absolutely crap if played out on the left. Barkley was even moved out wide to accommodate him behind Romberto up top but he was absolutely gash in that position as well.

Boberto has realised this and will come up with as many blags as possible until the summer when he will obviously hope Senegal do well in the Euros (I've put a fiver on them btw as I think they will easily get out of the group with Kenya, Nigeria and Norway) and be able to recoup at least 3m for him.

I didn't realise how good is English was, watched the interview with the Echo the other day.

Hope he gets a run out on Saturday if fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back