Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We signed him for four and a half years and he's only been on the books for less than three weeks, coming from a league with a winter break.

In the history of premature concerns on here this thread is hitting the high notes.

i think he might be the new owners long lost son...

You would have imagined that today's professional player,fully aware of the modern transfer merry go round might just have thought of keeping himself fit over the Christmas break in the season.

Might be a completely ridiculous question - but what training do they do in Russia over this break?

I notice that they have been in the Europa, and i noticed they had a couple of friendlies over the break. surely he must have some sort of fitness - obviously the hand thing is an issue, but am sure players have played with casts etc on their hands.

Might be a completely ridiculous question - but what training do they do in Russia over this break?

I notice that they have been in the Europa, and i noticed they had a couple of friendlies over the break. surely he must have some sort of fitness - obviously the hand thing is an issue, but am sure players have played with casts etc on their hands.

they have a break from after the second weekend of December until after the Russian new year and Chrimbo period is over so around the 12-14th of January they go back to a training camp mate i believe - usually Spain or some such place and play a fair few friendlies, absolutely no way the player should have been so unfit as to not be able to play a part for over four weeks if he doesn't feature against Bournemouth.

they have a break from after the second weekend of December until after the Russian new year and Chrimbo period is over so around the 12-14th of January they go back to a training camp mate i believe - usually Spain or some such place and play a fair few friendlies, absolutely no way the player should have been so unfit as to not be able to play a part for over four weeks if he doesn't feature against Bournemouth.
Hi mate.

Just wondering how long you've been close friends with niasse and when you started your training as a pro fitness coach.

Also Russia is a tin pot league.

The physical demands of the premier league are a million times harder.

Being semi fit for a Russian preseason and being fit for the premier league is as diffretent as hot and cold

Hi mate.

Just wondering how long you've been close friends with niasse and when you started your training as a pro fitness coach.
Also Russia is a tin pot league.

The physical demands of the premier league are a million times harder.

Being semi fit for a Russian preseason and being fit for the premier league is as diffretent as hot and cold

Hi Mate just wondering how long you have worked in both league to know such a thing, i assume as a fitness coach given your earlier post, else you really are coming across as an utter know it all bell doing those two posts within minutes of each other

Oh yeah just to add, Kiev had been back from their winter break for about 18 days when they smashed us all over the shop in the second leg last year, good job we happened to be so much fitter than those tin pot clowns

Hi Mate just wondering how long you have worked in both league to know such a thing, i assume as a fitness coach given your earlier post, else you really are coming across as an utter know it all bell doing those two posts within minutes of each other

Oh yeah just to add, Kiev had been back from their winter break for about 18 days when they smashed us all over the shop in the second leg last year, good job we happened to be so much fitter than those tin pot clowns

kiev dont play in the russian league...

Cf64cTP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back