Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I do, but I'm no expert.

Logic says to me that a professional player even without proper match fitness should be able to put a shift in for 15 mins

Happy to be disagreed with

He can put a shift in.

He has just turned up, completely new country/league/culture/team, some people expect miracles, use your common sense!!!!

He can put a shift in.

He has just turned up, completely new country/league/culture/team, some people expect miracles, use your common sense!!!!

Common sense says he might not be particularly sharp etc

It also says a professional footballer should be able to run around for 15 mins and not do about as much work as a fat Berbatov

Some folks in this thread are utterly bonkers. He has played a grand total of 20 minutes of football in a completely new country and league having not played a game in 2 months, and now since he hasn't turned our season around in 20 minutes suddenly he's dross. Give the lad a chance for goodness sake.

And people saying he's lazy, again he's not played 90 minutes of footy in over two months. Obviously he's not going to continuously sprint the length of the pitch 15 times over the course of a game.

Personally I thought he looked decent against West Ham. Got himself into a few good positions and at times displayed some brilliant pace and power, just as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back