Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the lad keeps getting brought on in positions he can do next to nothing in. Not too sure what Martinez expected from him coming on in those conditions, especially as the goals started flying in.

TBH still no opinion on the lad for me, i'll wait till he gets a chance to actually play a bit of football first before i pass any thoughts on him. He did seem keen though which is a good sign.

Had a bad feeling about this guy after watching his YouTube "highlights" (sure there will be a previous post of mine on this thread to that effect) and he hasn't done much to ease my concerns in his fleeting appearances so far, but I would be the first to admit that it would be ridiculous to judge him on this so far.

The bit that does concern me more than anything else would be that all the "experts" who had seen him play in Russia said that his workrate was one of his major strengths - constantly harrying defenders etc. In a scenario where we really needed that on Saturday, that couldn't have been further from the evidence on display. Do we put that down to a lack of fitness? Even for a 15 minute cameo?

So far the lad keeps getting brought on in positions he can do next to nothing in. Not too sure what Martinez expected from him coming on in those conditions, especially as the goals started flying in.

TBH still no opinion on the lad for me, i'll wait till he gets a chance to actually play a bit of football first before i pass any thoughts on him. He did seem keen though which is a good sign.

No, it will be impossible to form an accurate opinion about him this season.

Let him settle in, get fit, have a pre season and then come August we can start to see what Omar is all about.

What is it that made you assess the African footballer Niasse as lazy mate?
Specifically in this game, in the last 20 or so minutes, we're up 2 - 0. He needs to be chasing down balls like a frigging terrier. Immediately after coming on, they score. Now he really needs to track back and help out as on outlet. Did he bother? No. He was ambling about, watching the game pass him by. When my PC is working again I will do an edit of his contribution. I was screaming at the TV. Martinez should of told him before he went on, 'get stuck in and win everything you can'. Basically, exactly what Lennon was doing before him.

judge them and judge them quick!

the next signing will be written based on his contract signing technique

the big problem with a lot of this nonsense, is that fans like this will get louder if we do end up splashing the cash and on top of that we will get a whole new quota of loudmouth knownothing fans.

lets gets relegated instead. would be more peaceful.

Had a bad feeling about this guy after watching his YouTube "highlights" (sure there will be a previous post of mine on this thread to that effect) and he hasn't done much to ease my concerns in his fleeting appearances so far, but I would be the first to admit that it would be ridiculous to judge him on this so far.

The bit that does concern me more than anything else would be that all the "experts" who had seen him play in Russia said that his workrate was one of his major strengths - constantly harrying defenders etc. In a scenario where we really needed that on Saturday, that couldn't have been further from the evidence on display. Do we put that down to a lack of fitness? Even for a 15 minute cameo?

Do you really need that question answering !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back