Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

He... sort of did though!

I'm not saying I've given up hope on him or anything but there was the wow factor in just how hopeless the poor bugger looked!!!

And it doesnt get any better, I watched a lot of youtube clips of the fella, these are clips that are meant to highlight how good he is, there was a lot of good, but there was a lot of downright clumsiness, ive also been told hes the same in training, its a major concern if im honest.

The worry is that he hit a purple patch and we have spunked an obscene amount of money on somebody worse than Kone.

But its early days yet, gonna give the fella lots of time, hopefully he gets a proper run out at some point and shows his talent.

And it doesnt get any better, I watched a lot of youtube clips of the fella, these are clips that are meant to highlight how good he is, there was a lot of good, but there was a lot of downright clumsiness, ive also been told hes the same in training, its a major concern if im honest.

The worry is that he hit a purple patch and we have spunked an obscene amount of money on somebody worse than Kone.

But its early days yet, gonna give the fella lots of time, hopefully he gets a proper run out at some point and shows his talent.

Worse than Kone you say?

God help us all if that is true!!

Well, we've bought a player from a country whose previous best player was El Hadji Diouf and who has played in a country were Roman Pavlyuchenko was like Pele, so that was always going to be the concern.

We just don't know yet though. Luckily, even if we have wasted £13.5m on him, it isn't the disaster it would have been pre-Moshiri anymore.

Are the people who told you about training the sources you don't have?

Are the people who told you about training the sources you don't have?

I hear things Friend, from people I trust, it doesnt mean I have sources, nor does it mean im ITK, but I never lie, when im being serious, I guess its up to you to judge when im being serious and when im not, I mean I dont consider me saying hes dogpoo in training funny.

He can put a shift in.

He has just turned up, completely new country/league/culture/team, some people expect miracles, use your common sense!!!!

No one expects miracles. I do expect a certain level of finesse in a 13 million pound player. He couldn't really have played worse in his time so far. Just one touch or pass is all I need to believe. Billy was MOTM on his debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back