Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads, lets not throw the poor lad under a bus just yet, it was the wrong sub and its unfair on the lad to point and blame him.
Yes I agree with you it was the wrong substitution. But you expect to see a bit of endeavour and enthusiasm on your debut in front of your own crowd. We got neither yesterday.

The "still not match fit" thing does not excuse lack of effort by the way. Aaron Lennon joined us on loan last January when he hadn't played any serious football for about 6 months and he hit the ground running

The "still not match fit" thing does not excuse lack of effort by the way. Aaron Lennon joined us on loan last January when he hadn't played any serious football for about 6 months and he hit the ground running
Niasse signed when he was already injured , the last game he started was the 4th of December, three months ago...

Lennon is English, could already speak English and had already played about 10 seasons in the Premier League.

This talk of him not been good enough is borderline insanity, he's played 16 bloody minutes for the club. Opinions should be reserved until next season always.

Well, all of the above is true.

He has not made a good start and is no stand-out player yet it is too far early to judge if he is going to make it.

Already I have begun to worry if he is the bloke to replace Lukaku.

Niasse signed when he was already injured , the last game he started was the 4th of December, three months ago...

Lennon is English, could already speak English and had already played about 10 seasons in the Premier League.

This talk of him not been good enough is borderline insanity, he's played 16 bloody minutes for the club. Opinions should be reserved until next season always.
Niasse speaks English very well though, so the language barrier just isn't there.

He played about 20 mins on Saturday and looked awful. A semi pro player would have contributed more. I usually give players a chance but he doesn't move like a premier league player for me. Sometimes you can just tell someones not up to it. Happy to be vaulted if proved incorrect.

Sorry, but that's waaaaay too premature....

I know, my point was more about the other African strikers we've had.

When i first saw Kanu i thought he was dreadful, same with a few other African forwards.

Think Niasse will be similar to be honest, its already been stated that he plays in an ungainly fashion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back