Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma let you finish but Niasse is going to be the best striker of all time.

anigif_enhanced-25912-1404099140-7.gif

When Senegal sends its footballers, they’re sending the best. They’re sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of goals and they’re bringing those goals with them. They’re bringing football boots. They’re bring shin pads. They’re Footballers… And some, I assume, are good people.

giphy.gif

Hmm, I'm not sure we've seen enough of 4-2-3-1 with only one natural wide player, two defensive mids who can't contribute going forward and an isolated striker. I'd give that another 3 years first.
Don't forget the 2 defensive mids also don't really contribute to our defense either since we get split open with absolute ease.

The reserve leagues are a big miss for me. He's obviously meant to bring something different and is going to suffer in comparison to Rom. Just hope that doesn't spill over into writing him off. We do need options.

He's our third most expensive signing of all time. I was kinda hoping he would be an automatic starter and one of our best players, obviously not immediately but when he's had time to settle. In the meantime I was hoping he would be an option of the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back