Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oumar has slipped off the radar, no talk of the u23s star over the weekend ? I hear he has a knock, hope its not too serious and he is back on track ASAP, Rhinos men seemed to have missed him in the mini Derby as much as the first team missed a 13.5m rated player at Burnley!

Why should it be known? Its got nothing to do with us.

Nothing dodgy here at all. We bought a player who was having a purple patch for over the odds thats all.

Can you imagine the selling clubs manager?

Just finished a training session watching niasse fall over and spank balls into the bushes for an hour or so... then the chairman comes busting in the door sweating bullets and panting... "WE ... we... we have a bid"
"For who?"
"Omar"
"Shut up stop taking the p"
"I'm serious"
"Really? How much"
"13.5m........ pounds sterling"
"What the?...... accept it"
"I already have ... I have booked his flights and he goes tonight"

International newspapers

FotoMac (Turkey)

Posted at10:52
The front page of today's FotoMac sports newspaper in Turkey has some transfer speculation that will be of interest to Everton fans.

The paper reports that Galatasaray are keen to take Everton striker Oumar Niasse on loan for the second half of the season when the transfer window reopens in January.

Niasse, 26, joined the Toffees in February for £13.5m but has failed to score in his five Premier League games and his only appearance this season has been as an over-age player for Everton's Under-23s in the Checkatrade Trophy loss away at Cheltenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back