Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wow

I don’t want to resort to hyperbole here, but the January 2016 transfer window might have been the biggest calamity in Premier League history. The six most expensive signings were as follows: Giannelli Imbula, Oumar Niasse, Jonjo Shelvey, Steven Naismith, Andros Townsend and Benik Afobe

just wow

I don’t want to resort to hyperbole here, but the January 2016 transfer window might have been the biggest calamity in Premier League history. The six most expensive signings were as follows: Giannelli Imbula, Oumar Niasse, Jonjo Shelvey, Steven Naismith, Andros Townsend and Benik Afobe

Oh my god. That's some list of dross, that.

Really don't think he's been treated fairly he scored a hattrick for the U23's so he can't be that bad reckon he could do a job he wasn't named Russian player of the league for nothing deserves a chance at least think the way Ronnie has treated him is a joke he should get 20 mins or so at the weekend at least must be better than Kone it'd be more useful having a traffic cone up front hahaha.

just wow

And that should be a cautionary tale about spending big in January

Teams usually won't sell their better players because of the problems of replacing him - so if a team does sell a player it's usually because they have a good reason for it

Really don't think he's been treated fairly he scored a hattrick for the U23's so he can't be that bad reckon he could do a job he wasn't named Russian player of the league for nothing deserves a chance at least think the way Ronnie has treated him is a joke he should get 20 mins or so at the weekend at least must be better than Kone it'd be more useful having a traffic cone up front hahaha.

I'd 100% rather have Kone

He wasn't named Russian Player of The League

He is the worst striker I've seen for us since Brett Angell

He wasn't Russian player of the year though dude!

http://sportwitness.co.uk/everton-t...r-e8m-fee-agent-flies-talks-gets-reassurance/

Trabzonspor is the latest Turkish club who are said to want Everton’s Oumar Niasse, according to AmkSpor and SporX.

We covered lots of articles throughout the summer transfer window about Turkish interest in the Senegalese forward as Besiktas and Galatasaray wanted him, but Niasse opted to stay at his current employers.

Niasse’s manager has apparently flown to Turkey to discuss the potential transfer. Trabzonspor wants to loan Niasse with an option to buy, but Everton want a straight transfer deal at a fee which is believed to be around £8million.

Trabzonspor president Muharrem Usta has informed Niasse’s agent that his club will do everything they can in order to secure Niasse’s services.

The 26-year old made the breakthrough in Turkey with Akhisar Belediyespor and earned a move to Lokomotiv Moscow. Then he was signed for Everton by Roberto Martinez but he’s clearly not in the favour of current manager Ronald Koeman.

It’s also understood Russian club Spartak Moscow made a €4million bid for Oumar Niasse but the Senegal international informed Everton that he wants to play in Turkey.

- - -

if we got £8m for him that would be good (!) considering what a disaster it's been and he is not going to get a chance with Koeman.

Koeman sees him in training, if he was any good he would be given a chance. I agree that Niasse has done nothing wrong, he didn't value himself at £13.5 million. He didn't offer himself a contract and a big wage.
I don't feel sorry for him, he can take himself off somewhere warm and play for some team willing to give him a game and a good wage.
I hope he gets away in January, I hope he does well for himself provided he doesn't hurt us in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back