Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that should be a cautionary tale about spending big in January

Teams usually won't sell their better players because of the problems of replacing him - so if a team does sell a player it's usually because they have a good reason for it

This is why I am not expecting any top quality signings in January.

We will probably end up signing two or three squad fillers to boost the numbers.

Really don't think he's been treated fairly he scored a hattrick for the U23's so he can't be that bad reckon he could do a job he wasn't named Russian player of the league for nothing deserves a chance at least think the way Ronnie has treated him is a joke he should get 20 mins or so at the weekend at least must be better than Kone it'd be more useful having a traffic cone up front hahaha.

Can't believe how many people have fallen for this being serious haha

Behave. Valencia is that good the Mighty 'Ammers taxi'd him here on deadline day. Kone ain't as bad as everyone says.
I'm not sure if your serious? Of course Valencia is poor, nobody has ever denied it but Niasse is on another level of awful! Quite possibly the worst player to ever wear the Royal Blue jersey. Then you say Kone isn't as bad as everyone says he is? How many times have you seen Kone play? The lad is garbage just like Valencia but both of them are still head and shoulders above Niasse.

I'm not sure if your serious? Of course Valencia is poor, nobody has ever denied it but Niasse is on another level of awful! Quite possibly the worst player to ever wear the Royal Blue jersey. Then you say Kone isn't as bad as everyone says he is? How many times have you seen Kone play? The lad is garbage just like Valencia but both of them are still head and shoulders above Niasse.

Kone is fine. He has some decent attributes and we have seen him enough to make a full judgement on what he can and cant offer. His injury destroyed him.

As for Niasse and Valencia, who knows? How can anyone judge who is better than the other based on about 3 games combined between the two of them?

Kone is fine. He has some decent attributes and we have seen him enough to make a full judgement on what he can and cant offer. His injury destroyed him.

As for Niasse and Valencia, who knows? How can anyone judge who is better than the other based on about 3 games combined between the two of them?
I've seen enough of Niasse to judge him completely useless. With Valencia I'm hoping he'll come good but I severely doubt it.

As for Kone he's been here long enough to make some sort of impact by now and had more then enough chances but he's failed miserably at every turn. He was never that good anyway, another of El Fraudo's masterstroke's.

I've seen enough of Niasse to judge him completely useless. With Valencia I'm hoping he'll come good but I severely doubt it.

As for Kone he's been here long enough to make some sort of impact by now and had more then enough chances but he's failed miserably at every turn. He was never that good anyway, another of El Fraudo's masterstroke's.

He had a career threatening injury a month after he signed for us!

I reckon he would have been a useful player for us otherwise. Was a decent Premier league player. Seemed to lose all confidence when he came back.

Valencia and Niasse have played roughly the same amount of minutes for us. It aint a lot put it that way.

I reckon he would have been a useful player for us otherwise. Was a decent Premier league player. Seemed to lose all confidence when he came back.

Valencia and Niasse have played roughly the same amount of minutes for us. It aint a lot put it that way.
Always thought he did well against us for Wigan. Was reasonably pleased when we first bought him. Then he had that 3/4 game purple patch at start of last season and the 1 year ext kicked in, again I wasnt too unhappy as I thought the old kone was back.

Niasse has been poor in the youth/reserves, don't let a couple of goals against kids fool you. I'm not just judging him on his appearances for the first team, though they were bad enough.

Kone was never that good a player. He had one season at Wigan were he scored nine goals, hardly earth shattering stuff. Maybe at his best he'd of made a good player for a relegation battling side but he's never been good enough for anything higher then that. The injury was obviously very unfortunate for the lad but I'm not having it that it's the only reason he's been this poor. I wish the lad no I'll will and even now I hope he comes good and proves me wrong as after Lukaku he's the best we've got upfront. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back