Our next manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd put the phone straight down...when he was asked about interest while at Brighton he said we weren't a well run club....it's got considerably worse since then.
Agree except that we do look to have a better structure atleast with thewell now is a more stable dof even if we argue if he is doing a good job or not. But agree with you is a tough sell given what we will be able to spend, would be up to the new owners and the dof to sell the club to him as he would want some sort of backing in the transfer window. More than what dyche has had

He'd put the phone straight down...when he was asked about interest while at Brighton he said we weren't a well run club....it's got considerably worse since then.
That's at odds with the compliments he paid to the club when we beat them under Carlo. I said then that he had just started his interview for the job.

88176076-3ad9-4454-808f-fcd2d49fd73d.jpeg

I don`t want Dyche but if we were going to can him I wouldn`t be going for Potter, the Chelsea job and Di Zerbi have shown him up for being a fraud.

Potter was pretty much pushed along by a club that does the DoF model brilliantly.

Hopefully the new owners have more ambition than Dyche finishing 17th+ every season...

I don`t want Dyche but if we were going to can him I wouldn`t be going for Potter, the Chelsea job and Di Zerbi have shown him up for being a fraud.

Potter was pretty much pushed along by a club that does the DoF model brilliantly.

Hopefully the new owners have more ambition than Dyche finishing 17th+ every season...

Potter is a good manager IMO. He made a big difference at Brighton (and before) transformed the way they played, which De Zerbi has built on.

Chelsea was a bit of a car crash - the owner buying all sorts of unnecessary and overrated players to the point that Lampard had a better win ratio at Everton and even Poch is struggling.

Not having that , we do have some good footballers.
Every player in all the leagues can pass a football.
It's when they are being taught turgid , rigid tactics designed to keep the score down that they all look useless.
Then it's good old Dyche Hoofball.
Well its funny that numerous managers have struggled with the same squad of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.