Our next manager......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t want Dyche but if we were going to can him I wouldn`t be going for Potter, the Chelsea job and Di Zerbi have shown him up for being a fraud.

Potter was pretty much pushed along by a club that does the DoF model brilliantly.

Hopefully the new owners have more ambition than Dyche finishing 17th+ every season...
Yea, I'm with you on this.
Potter did very well under one of the best run systems in the league.
Not sure he's the right man at the right time.
If 777 could promise some funds, I'd go after Lopetegui
I'd also like Thomas Frank but I doubt that will happen any time soon.

At what point should we be taking pause when considering new managers who:

- have just recently been sacked by their former clubs for poor performance;
- have been out of a club for a while already.

It's all we seem to have gone for recently..
Poor performance?

Marcelino
3 wins
3 draws
1 defeat....

😆

Well its funny that numerous managers have struggled with the same squad of players.
na, with the exception of Pickford, coleman, Keane and DCL the squad has totally changed.
Every time this happens the players get blamed.
It's not the players, It's the coaches and manager.
It really is that simple. We've been hiring crap manager after crap manager (except Ancelotti)

Look, I don’t think in reality if it was upto any of us this second you would sack Dyche. Nobody wants this merry go round yet again. Nobody would of been too bothered about the performance and result against Arsenal if we had beaten Wolves and Fulham.

What we need right this second is a good performance against Brentford. He and his staff need to instil to the starting 11 on Saturday that a good performance is the minimum expectation, not even necessarily a win, but just a good performance. I believe a good performance Saturday and we have a chance to get something but another performance like Arsenal then we will get beat.

Again, simply put, if Sean gets the lads going for Saturday and we win then things all of a sudden look a bit better. We will of scored, won, moved up the table and the next game is Luton at home. That’s what we need now. I am behind Sean at least for these next two games. If we lose both of them then I would understand if a decision was made to give him the bullet.

Look, I don’t think in reality if it was upto any of us this second you would sack Dyche. Nobody wants this merry go round yet again. Nobody would of been too bothered about the performance and result against Arsenal if we had beaten Wolves and Fulham.

What we need right this second is a good performance against Brentford. He and his staff need to instil to the starting 11 on Saturday that a good performance is the minimum expectation, not even necessarily a win, but just a good performance. I believe a good performance Saturday and we have a chance to get something but another performance like Arsenal then we will get beat.

Again, simply put, if Sean gets the lads going for Saturday and we win then things all of a sudden look a bit better. We will of scored, won, moved up the table and the next game is Luton at home. That’s what we need now. I am behind Sean at least for these next two games. If we lose both of them then I would understand if a decision was made to give him the bullet.
Couldn't even get a good performance against Doncaster, don't expect any change against Brentford.

Thomas frank would be ideal, not realistic though.

Dyche has been awful. Worse than I thought he’d be. Simply hasn’t delivered. Should have more points given the players he has.

Thomas frank would be ideal, not realistic though.

Dyche has been awful. Worse than I thought he’d be. Simply hasn’t delivered. Should have more points given the players he has.
Very much this.

He kept us up so deserved a proper go with a transfer window and a preseason.

Yet with an OK bunch of opening fixtures he's massively underperformed. Granted, a big part of that is on the club only giving him Maupay to work with at the start. Even so we should have more points and be playing better than we are.

No excuses for him these next three league games.

Its like this whole thread is full of brand new Everton fans who havent yet realised that the club hiring a new manager every year has failed every year for the last decade or so.

Its like this whole thread is full of brand new Everton fans who havent yet realised that the club hiring a new manager every year has failed every year for the last decade or so.
How do you know how long someone has been an Everton fan?

I can't see that bit on the profiles.....

Last time we where this bad, Mike Walker was manager, he was sacked and in game Joe Royal.. we won the fa cup

Could we have a repeat with Rooney?

Yeah me neither lol

Status
Not open for further replies.