Votes: 39 5.3%
  • Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters

Rooney, Ferguson,Unsworth and whatever other pile of rubbish there is, better not be in the betting, like its an auto thing. None should even be in with a shout for it, if we ever do get rid of dyche which i dont think will be anytime soon, well not the next 2 weeks anyway

They should be able to have the means to sack Dyche but paying compensation for a manager in work is another matter entirely.
Anyone thus out of a job will be at the top of the queue if it comes to it I'd imagine. Makes for a quicker and cleaner appointment as well.

If Textor has some influence,
Iraola has parts of Bielsa while also bring in own pragatism he seems to have too from the first impression

Checked him out he seems to find a good balance between defense and offense as well, something Bielsa can't do.

As a baggie what I love most about corberan is his willingness to change things when they don’t work, he’s not stubborn in the tactics or the players, he realises that the way he wants to play won’t always work

That's what I read from youtube, there is Bielsa's problem like Dyche...

Sounds promising.

More what I like after Michael Beale or Nathan Jones.
What witchcraft is this?! You’re allowed to change how you play DURING A GAME???
Can someone let Dyche know about this please?

Iraola has parts of Bielsa while also bring in own pragatism he seems to have too from the first impression

Checked him out he seems to find a good balance between defense and offense as well, something Bielsa can't do.

As a baggie what I love most about corberan is his willingness to change things when they don’t work, he’s not stubborn in the tactics or the players, he realises that the way he wants to play won’t always work

That's what I read from youtube, there is Bielsa's problem like Dyche...

Sounds promising.

More what I like after Michael Beale or Nathan Jones.
"As a Baggie", have I got competition? 😆

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back